Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Connection Problems today?

• 25-02-2006 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Are any other Clicksilver customers getting random disconnects today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

nope

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Yes it started last night, then again this morning. And it's still not perfect went again this evening. I rang UTV and they sais its a problem in the cork area and Kilkenny area.

First time in 2 years I've ever had this problem with UTV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

There's another thread going about BT outages in the Cork/Kilkenny areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I'm in Balbriggan in Dublin though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yeah my UTV connection was out from Saturday 6pm-ish till sometime after 2am. I'm on the Douglas, Cork exchange.

Lots of Esat BB problems in Cork and Waterford going by the other thread, and my cousin (also Cork) has had BB outages with eircom since Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

OFDM wrote:

I am also in the Balbriggan area, also with UTV, and also dumped off 4 or 5 times yesterday.

I ran a speed test at about 8.30 last night and only managed 654 kbps download. However, this morning, everything seems back to normal and I am now getting 1698 kbps d/l.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seems Mike is the only one avoiding the problems :D

Im on the TRAMORE Exchange and its been hell all weekend

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Sully04 wrote:
    Seems Mike is the only one avoiding the problems :D

Im on the TRAMORE Exchange and its been hell all weekend

I'm on Hettyfield and I'm still down....using a 3G card at the moment and its not an ideal substitute ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Simon201

All ok over the last few days here in D7. In fact I've had no problem with UTV since I got it a year and a half back. Probably will go to smart if they ever get their fingers out in D7 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

My UTV BB went down again last night, was still off this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

OFDM wrote:

Yes but i get them everyday so no change :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Lost connection for several minutes several times today. Starting to wonder whether it's a UTV problem or something on my end, such as a recently installed program messing things or the phone line wires getting damp again.

Advertisement