Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books for sale. MCSE Training Kit

• 25-02-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

ISBN: 0782122450

i have some MSCE Study guide for sale. its actually 4 books in one. its the MSCE Core REquirements. isbn is 0782122450. the books it has are
    • NT Server 4
    • NT WorkStation 4
    • Networking Esentials
    • NT Server in the enterprise

and it covers exams 70-058, 70-067, 70-068, and 70-073 and comes with 8 CDs to back up the books. good condition too. the 4 books are in a kinda little box so they're quite good nick.

anyone lookin to buy it, lemme know.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

by the way, just so u know, this thread was meant ot go something like:

YOU: oh eoinzy, thats a great book set, ill buy it off ur for 50 quid.

ME: ok, thats fine. u will be very happy wit ur new purchase!

OR:

YOU: oh eoinzy, thats great, however, i currently have no need for it, thoughi have a friend who would be interested in it. ill talk to him and see if he wants it! oh, i just did, he said he wants it!

ME: good choice, he'll be very happy wit his purchase!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OR... ye post it here, where people may see it...

ye but them ppl smell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

hey eoinzy, i give u a fiver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭lulu

While your talking about MCSE, am going to do the MSCA but have to study myself as they ar a terrible price to do as a course. Any good tips on sites for free sample exam questions? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Good luck selling NT MCSE books, considering they don't do the NT exams any more, and any sane person who hasn't already got an MCSE will be studying for MCSE2003.

Stephen wrote:
    Good luck selling NT MCSE books, considering they don't do the NT exams any more, and any sane person who hasn't already got an MCSE will be studying for MCSE2003.

thanks ;)

so elvis, u still on for that fiver?

Advertisement