Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Trad Guitarist needed

Options
  • 25-02-2006 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't know much about navigating online, etc.

His band is based in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary and plays 3-4 nights a week around that area. They often play at the Derg Inn in Terryglass and also at the Dungeon at Kinnitty Castle. They're often in Thailand during the winter months, as well.

They'll be playing in Bangkok, Thailand on St. Patrick's Day and their regular guitar player cannot make it. Ideally they'd like someone who can be in Bangkok 3/10-3/21. I don't have more info on the gig, but will pass along his mobile number so that you can speak with him (Dermot) directly. He's the bodhran player in the band.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Toneranger

Hi there, I'm 27 studying Trad in Ballyfermot. I've played with an Elvis Tribute, U2 and Madonna Tributes. I'm available on the dates specified.

Ah **** I literally just realised I have to go to a wedding on the 18th.

Well best of luck anyway.

cheers

Foyler

Advertisement