Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Media in Ireland Seminar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Looks like a good line-up.

I'll try and make it along.

Also if anyone who is attending this is interested in taking a look at the set up at NEAR tv then let me know as we're just down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

CDFEMEDIA wrote:
    If you put Boards.ie on the booking form you can get in for 15 euro + that includes lunch

Do you just put it anywhere randomly on the form?
    I'm afraid they're gonna ask me for student ID or something which I don't have and then I'll have to pay 50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CDFEMEDIA

Hi,

Don't worry I'm the person organising the event.

Put Boards.ie beside your name.

CDFEMEDIA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CDFEMEDIA

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we have to postpone the Media in Ireland seminar on the 4th March 2006 in Colaiste Dhulaigh.

A full refund will be given to anybody who has paid in advance.

We would like to apologise if this has caused any inconvenience but as a consultation we will still go ahead with a raffle for the Ipod Nano.

Any applications received by Friday 3rd March will be put into a hat, the winner will be announced on the Colaiste Dhulaigh website (www.colaistedhulaigh.ie). Any emails inquiring about the seminar received to date will also be put into the hat.

Regards

CDFEMEDIA
    Colaiste Dhulaigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭The OP

Looks like a good line-up.

I'll try and make it along.

Also if anyone who is attending this is interested in taking a look at the set up at NEAR tv then let me know as we're just down the road.

Near "TV"? What channel is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The OP wrote:
    Near "TV"? What channel is that?
    It's a community television project. We're not a channel though, we just create content for Dublin Community TV which has just been granted a license recently.

Too bad this had to be cancelled. I wasn't going to able to attend this one myself anyway. So maybe next time.

Advertisement