Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unseen footage of the riots.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thats really disgraceful, that should not have happened hope they get done from that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh, and also the car was quite possible owned by a welsh man/woman over to watch the game tomorrow aswell, imagine having to sort this mess out cause some people don't know how to express their opinions in the right manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

The part where the guy was kicking in the windscreen was described to me by a friend just after 3 O'clock today. Now I know he wasn't full of crap. :D

Heh, you can see The National Gallery in the background. I find that ironic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

murphaph wrote:
    Did you hear the skangerette sayin somethin about a CD?

"AAh that's a good cd"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

But what was it? McFly, TATU, Kaiser Chiefs? (sorry!)

Mike.

• Advertisement

If it was a good CD it definitely couldn't have been McFly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

mike65 wrote:
    I bet someone here knows him!

Mike.

He's obviously a respectable member of society as he's not wearing a tracksuit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

mike65 wrote:
    But what was it? McFly, TATU, Kaiser Chiefs? (sorry!)

Mike.
    yeah, that song has been in my head all day too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

rb_ie wrote:
    The worst part is we're probably also paying for their dole.

Yeah, that's the worst part. Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

"That riot was terrible, wasn't it?"

"Jaysus, yeah. Never seen anything like it"

"You know, I think they were on the dole"

"Wha'? The f*ckin' c*nts!"

Reminds me of the type of pig-ignorant crap that appeared in the British tabloids last year, after the London bombings. - "Terrorists were CLAIMING BENEFITS!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

In the first place this march should never been left go ahead, it was only going to cause trouble from the start, secondly its no surprise that there were so many scumbags on hand to cause trouble, its their only job! We see this scum in the papers every day in and out of court costing us taxpayers a fortune in free legal aid and jail costs. They should make them clean up the mess the caused and pay for the damage by seizing any assets they have and deducting money from their social welfare payments, hit the f***ers where it hurts. There were even a few non nationals involved too and if so they should be sent back to where they came from, I'm not being racist here I'd be all for sending the other f***ers somewhere too if there was somewhere to send them.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~z/today/

on westmoreand row, seems the dregs of the apolitical neandethrals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 prc666

I took All Thoses Clips, and photographs.. It was at the bottom of Nassau st.
    Im Only 16 and 5ft It was crazy. Im Hoping To be a PhotoGrapher, I took 4 video clips and about 40 photographs. I have never seen Anything like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

That poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Ahh that poor guy, thats so much worse than a car, I hope hes OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

prc666 wrote:
    Im Only 16 and 5ft It was crazy. Im Hoping To be a PhotoGrapher, I took 4 video clips and about 40 photographs. I have never seen Anything like it.

Link us to whatever you have:)

What the hell are they beating up an Asian guy for:mad:

I think they're actually beating up two people, one looks asian. Lowest scum of the human race when you have to join in with 12 other guys to beat up one person for no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

shameful and it disturbs me alot

prc666 wrote:
    Have you shown them to the Guards?

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

FAir play to those people for defending him. Some c*nt in a black hooded jacket ran around and kicked him from behind - it's a real pitty there isn't a clear shot of his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

What I love is the fact that there were so many children "protesting" today...

I'll bet half of them have no idea what this was about...

Scumbag: "Ya Orange Bastards"
    Someone with Sense: "Ehh... Do you know what that means?"
    Scumbag "Yeh they're Orange Bastards"
    SWS: "Yes but what does ya orange bastards mean?"
    Scumbag "Uuuuugh... I dunno.... but it means we get to beat up Charlie Bird"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Kazaanova wrote:
    I think they're actually beating up two people, one looks asian. Lowest scum of the human race when you have to join in with 12 other guys to beat up one person for no reason.

your right, the in the first picture the guy is already down on the ground, you can see he's from centra too and we'll hazard a guess that he's asian too :(

i dunno it might be racially motivated or they just were unfortunate in trying to protect the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

steveland? wrote:
    What I love is the fact that there were so many children "protesting" today...

I'll bet half of them have no idea what this was about...

Scumbag: "Ya Orange Bastards"
    Someone with Sense: "Ehh... Do you know what that means?"
    Scumbag "Yeh they're Orange Bastards"
    SWS: "Yes but what does ya orange bastards mean?"
    Scumbag "Uuuuugh... I dunno.... but it means we get to beat up Charlie Bird"

I'd say more like 75-80% tbh.

I have so much Uploading To do its unreal.. Heres a Little Bit..

twooo.jpg
    uno.jpg
    trio.jpg
    fouro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

county wrote:
    shameful and it disturbs me alot

me too at times id love to have a gun and shoot one of those scumbags in the balls to make an example.
    The poor guy is outnumbered

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

prc666 wrote:
    I have so much Uploading To do its unreal.. Heres a Little Bit..

twooo.jpg
    uno.jpg
    trio.jpg
    fouro.jpg

is this dublin,or belfast 30 years ago

prc666 wrote:
    Good pictures. I like this one showing the "protestors" as the good old fashioned criminal scumbags that they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

prc666 wrote:
    fouro.jpg

Well there's an Irish reg anyway.

Would it be justice if this car belonged to a rioter/looter?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Im glad i live in donegal :eek:

no i havent shown them to the gaurds yet. i had to get out of there asap Guards started Charging.. Scum Crawled out of Every hole in Ireland Today, And Why? Because They could Get away with doing what they do Best. Being F*Cking Arsholes. Not a brain cell Between The 500 of them or more..

• Advertisement

no i havent shown them to the gaurds yet. i had to get out of there asap Guards started Charging.. Scum Crawled out of Every hole in Ireland Today, And Why? Because They could Get away with doing what they do Best. Being F*Cking Arsholes. Not a brain cell Between The 500 of them or more.. Oh and It wasnt a camera phone, It was My Camera :P

Advertisement