Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unseen footage of the riots.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Any more vidjoes Pr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Right_Side

junkyard wrote:
    In the first place this march should never been left go ahead, it was only going to cause trouble from the start, secondly its no surprise that there were so many scumbags on hand to cause trouble, its their only job! We see this scum in the papers every day in and out of court costing us taxpayers a fortune in free legal aid and jail costs. They should make them clean up the mess the caused and pay for the damage by seizing any assets they have and deducting money from their social welfare payments, hit the f***ers where it hurts. There were even a few non nationals involved too and if so they should be sent back to where they came from, I'm not being racist here I'd be all for sending the other f***ers somewhere too if there was somewhere to send them.:mad:

here-here!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

any more vids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 prc666

yes.. Last one uploading as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

Wow them photots are nice... Anyone got any more???
    I want to see them bacause I stayed well away drom town today!!

• Advertisement

nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Fredser

3 Points

1) March should have never got the green-light regardless of what "freedom of expression" idealists reckon.

2) Scumbags were not all tracksuit-wearing teenagers as some people seem to think.

3) Definitely a voyeuristic slant creeping in with the hunger for more photos and videos of the days events.

F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~z/today/

on westmoreand row, seems the dregs of the apolitical neandethrals
    That's the street I was on. The asian guy worked in the Centra and came out with a pole to hit the knackers. Then they grabed steel chairs from outside the Il Cafe di Capoli and started beating him. I've bought things from him numerous times. If I see him in Centra again I'll probably say something to him about what he did. Nice things you understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Fredser wrote:
    2) Scumbags were not all tracksuit-wearing teenagers as some people seem to think.

Well they werent all teenagers.

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~z/today/DSCN0732.JPG

person in grey at center of picture looks like they have a box of runners that they looted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Sparky-s wrote:

person in grey at center of picture looks like they have a box of runners that they looted
    Hahaha! You're right!

By the way, before the asian guy came out with a pole the knackers were throwing stones at Centra. Just giving some backstory. And Cantra was closed soon after, along with all the other shops on Westland Row.

Yea, I know they wernt All scumbag teenagers.. But The street i was on, The MAJORITY of them Were Male in the age of 15- 30.... Ish, Complete scum. I was like the only girl standing there. . Trying to blend In.. Not working well as im not scum. Thank Gaud.. Yes more pictures....

11.jpg
    22.jpg
    33.jpg
    44.jpg
    55.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

line them up and shoot them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Good picture :)

It's a nice car and everythin :( Bastads

brilliant pics, its the famous almera that was set alight, make sure you show the guards that video, i hope the bastards get the living crap bet out of them

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

prc666 wrote:

Just pure scum. There's nothing anti British or patriotic about that at all. Just scum. Show that to the Gardai!

What's your name? You should send it to RTE etc, make sure nobody takes your credit:)

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭riptide

I was always in for capital punishment.... just wait for the day when I become minister for justice... I'll have Kilmainham Gaol red with scumbag blood, theres so many of them.

I wonder how many of those knackers would have turned out in Tianeman Square back in the day... none probably...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

guy in the grey hoodie in the attachment... looks familar.

hmmmm....

me wonders what he's hiding up his hoodie in the attachment :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Cremo wrote:
    guy in the grey hoodie in the attachment... looks familar.

hmmmm....

me wonders what he's hiding up his hoodie in the attachment :v:
    Well spotted!

• Advertisement

cormie wrote:
    Just pure scum. There's nothing anti British or patriotic about that at all. Just scum. Show that to the Gardai!

What's your name? You should send it to RTE etc, make sure nobody takes your credit:)

yeah seriously they are great videos, im sure RTE would love them, it shows how the whole element was not about the march but more about pure criminal damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Welcome to the Republic of Ireland...

...Now do you see why I wanna go home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

^
    Indeed, it's not political at all. It actually says more about Irish society, and the amount of scumbags we have in Dublin, than it does about relations with Norn Iron.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Sparky-s wrote:

He should have gone to Specsavers aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

SebtheBum wrote:
    Welcome to the Republic of Ireland...

...Now do you see why I wanna go home?

you love it over here really:p

exactly and i reconise a face in the picture of them all that the bmw 3 series, he is a scumbag, he tried to break into my 206 last week for my tools, so that pic will justify me heading up to the local cop shop tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Kazaanova wrote:
    Ahh that poor guy, thats so much worse than a car, I hope hes OK.
    any idea when that happened? I called into that centra about 1pm...had no idea what had happened and saw a load of chinese staff looking haggard... made a joke that they must have been out on the piss the night before...
    fcuking cnuts....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

DaveMcG wrote:
    ^
    Indeed, it's not political at all. It actually says more about Irish society, and the amount of scumbags we have in Dublin, than it does about relations with Norn Iron.

"amount of scumbags" = sad reflection on the divisions in Irish society - the haves and have nots. no excuse for rioting of course but I've had a bellyful of a society that tut tuts at this sort of thing and would be the first to complain if taxes were raised to iron out the inequalities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

DaveMcG wrote:
    ^

Believe me there is about the same amount of scum in the north too, i go to uni across the border in derry and it can be a dangerous place at times :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Whoa, those knackers really showed them didn't they?!
    As was said, absolutely nothing patriotic about it, its f*cking disgusting.

Brilliant footage though, well done on having the guts to produce a digital camera infront of those scumbags, should definately send a copy to the RTE & Gardai.
    Anyone who has photos should send them straight to the gardai, the set with the asian dude being beaten up contains a few faces that I'm sure the guards could use.

Advertisement