Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unseen footage of the riots.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

You were very brave to be standing so close to those guys with your camera. Fair play. Risky though. I was there myself and they were turning on the peole w cameras because they knew they could be used to prosecute. There'd be a job for you as a war correspondent in a couple of years i'm sure.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

but do you know whats worrying also is the fact that if so much of them gather they will wreak havok. 50 or more and they are away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

wyndham wrote:
    You were very brave to be standing so close to those guys with your camera. Fair play. Risky though. I was there myself and they were turning on the peole w cameras because they knew they could be used to prosecute. There'd be a job for you as a war correspondent in a couple of years i'm sure.;)
    You could be the next Lara Logan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Smurfpiss wrote:
    any idea when that happened? I called into that centra about 1pm...had no idea what had happened and saw a load of chinese staff looking haggard... made a joke that they must have been out on the piss the night before...
    fcuking cnuts....
    I think it happened around about 2:30-3:00 p.m., so don't worry, you weren't too offensive. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

its the same guy, whats he wearing a ugly pair of glasses or maybe some safty glasses he came prepared with

that silver bar yerman has is from o'connell street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

rb_ie wrote:
    Whoa, those knackers really showed them didn't they?!
    As was said, absolutely nothing patriotic about it, its f*cking disgusting.

Brilliant footage though, well done on having the guts to produce a digital camera infront of those scumbags, should definately send a copy to the RTE & Gardai.
    Anyone who has photos should send them straight to the gardai, the set with the asian dude being beaten up contains a few faces that I'm sure the guards could use.

well said

he's hiding that box of runners and the oversized glasses is more than likely to cover his face and make him look different.

A bullet in the crotch is in order, what ya reckon lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sparky-s wrote:
    but do you know whats worrying also is the fact that if so much of them gather they will wreak havok. 50 or more and they are away.

Yeah totally, the gardai couldn't control what happened today which I'm sure was as much of a shock to them as it was to us.
    Much more force is needed.
    What time did the army arrive at? A friends brother was in the barracks at around 5 and they were just waiting to go in but I don't know if there was already some in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

I really do think its time to trim off some of the dead wood in society.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭riptide

Sparky-s wrote:
    he's hiding that box of runners and the oversized glasses is more than likely to cover his face and make him look different.

A bullet in the crotch is in order, what ya reckon lads?
    IN the head. Why be so merciful.
    Someday you'll have to raise the gun at his head anyways!

• Advertisement

riptide wrote:
    IN the head. Why be so merciful.
    Someday you'll have to raise the gun at his head anyways!

Id rather see him in massive pain for what he has done towards others then i may consider doing a favour for him by aiming higher :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Thats some really nice camera work, fair play, but as for handing them over to gardai to be used in trials, 95% of these kinds of images are ruled inadmisable/unused by the DPP in court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 history_buff

rb_ie wrote:
    Great mentality those knackers have isn't it?
    "Lets show those brits how unwanted they are here by wrecking our own peoples property!"
    F*cking retards.
    That's because this wasn't a Republican march. It was dominated by anarchists and extreme leftists...

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭riptide

slipss wrote:
    Thats some really nice camera work, fair play, but as for handing them over to gardai to be used in trials, 95% of these kinds of images are ruled inadmisable/unused by the DPP in court.
    How d'ya know?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

riptide wrote:
    How d'ya know?:confused:

Trust me I know, but there are still around 5% that get used so if you think it will help then by all means hand them in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 prc666

Thank you so much for the kind words.. I rang the papers and all they want is Charlie Bird gettn Beaten up on Camera... Canu believe that i saw him Before the march began this morning in town. Poor man. I will Make a mark in irish photography and media !! see what ive already done!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Sparky-s wrote:
    Id rather see him in massive pain for what he has done towards others then i may consider doing a favour for him by aiming higher :)
    A bullet in the crotch has the added advantage of eliminating such people from the gene pool. It's win-win.

Edit: Very nice work prc666.

prc666 wrote:
    Thank you so much for the kind words.. I rang the papers and all they want is Charlie Bird gettn Beaten up on Camera... Canu believe that i saw him Before the march began this morning in town. Poor man. I will Make a mark in irish photography and media !! see what ive already done!! :D

Make sure to mention boards ;)
    btw i love this picture in the middle of it all, great work
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/prc666/33.jpg

lol.. thank you very much.. Im all embarrassed!! hehe.. Em, I hope the scum rot for what they did and the innocent ppl they hurt. Im going to Have all the photos posted on my website soon. Also the Guy with the Sunglasses "who should have gone to specsavers" stole them from the car that they had just wrecked along with hangbags, cds, Car radios. . etc

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

SebtheBum wrote:
    Welcome to the Republic of Ireland...

...Now do you see why I wanna go home?

If you dont like it here you know where the door is. You'd swear this was happening every day or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

That's because this wasn't a Republican march. It was dominated by anarchists and extreme leftists...

Ah now in fairness, they're a different brand of idiot.
    This the more retarded lets get drunk on strongbow and go trash some **** cause its cool kind of crowd.
    Similar to what we saw on paddys day 2004.

I don't condone any of this violence in ANY way... but does anybody else think charlie bird getting beaten slightly funny? I take it back if he got seriously hurt...but a few nuggies and a kick in the balls would give me a laugh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Smurfpiss wrote:
    I don't condone any of this violence in ANY way... but does anybody else think charlie bird getting beaten slightly funny? I take it back if he got seriously hurt...but a few nuggies and a kick in the balls would give me a laugh..
    Heh, I remember I was listening to the radio wit my bruv when we first heard that, and I turned to him and said

"Well... at least some good has come from this!":D

Like you said, I take it back if he was seriously injured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zlatan

I think its an absoloute disgrace and gives Dublin a bad name it does not deserve

The poor man was in casualty, but then again so was like 100 other people

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Zlatan wrote:
    I think its an absoloute disgrace and gives Dublin a bad name it does not deserve

sorry, it gives the rep of ireland a bad name,imagine all those pictures on internatoinal tv,not good:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Right_Side

Smurfpiss wrote:
    does anybody else think charlie bird getting beaten slightly funny? I take it back if he got seriously hurt...but a few nuggies and a kick in the balls would give me a laugh..

No.

i can see langerland.com making a flash about all this as i speak, as for charlie bird, had he have not been pulled from them by 2 special branch officers he would probably be in hospital for a lot longer.

I dont see any reason Why they shouldnt be on tv. Why would we not put the truth out? If we lie about it, or hide it, nothing can be done about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

anyone consider that maybe these a**holes are actually orange men or at least supporters of the orange order?? today's actions really put weight behind Ian Paisley's determination that he will not stand unified with republicans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The sickening thing about the whole thing is that theres absolutely nothing that can be done about it. More than 90% of them got away free. These little sh1ts are still roaming our streets.
    40 arrests?Wow :rolleyes:

Advertisement