Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Riot

Options
  • 26-02-2006 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

there was one !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Well done. That'll show rb_ie what's what...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Well done. That'll show rb_ie what's what...

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What? You sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭jacool

Its easy to point the finger here at McDowell, or an Gardai, or Sinn Fein, but surely the Kaiser Chiefs must carry the can, as they were the only people who seemed to know something in advance, unlike A N Y B O D Y else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

jacool wrote:
    Its easy to point the finger here at McDowell, or an Gardai, or Sinn Fein, but surely the Kaiser Chiefs must carry the can, as they were the only people who seemed to know something in advance, unlike A N Y B O D Y else
    Actually was it not the Smiths "panic on the streets of London, Carlisle and Dublin...":eek:
    The Mozzer is to blame

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

Dirty aould town:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jskinny_de

I don't want to start anything here .....but......if they cant sort it out up north....i.e.have marches.....what made anybody think it would work down south???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

up the dubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

jskinny_de wrote:
    I don't want to start anything here .....but......if they cant sort it out up north....i.e.have marches.....what made anybody think it would work down south???
    Because the government like to delude themselves and think that we're a 'mature, inclusive democracy', thereby ignoring all the criminals, junkies, and thugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

DaveMcG wrote:
    Because the government like to delude themselves and think that we're a 'mature, inclusive democracy', thereby ignoring all the criminals, junkies, and thugs.
    Well in fairness the marchers knew they were inciting trouble when they decided to march. I heard there were union jacks all over the place, what did they expect? Sorta reminds me of eniskillen, millions of british flags all over the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement