Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We Needed Jack Bauer at that Riot on Saturday, Chuck was also required

• 26-02-2006 2:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

I can just picture it, if the guns were allowed, Jack would go up to the scumbags, yes i know there were hundreds but we are talking about jack here :), and roar to leave the brick down, the petrol bomb and to stop looting or robbing cars. And give one of the scumbags a bullet, we could of done with jack, what ya reckon?
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Hmmm...

This thread would be better if
    a) We substitute the words "Jack Bauer" with "Chuck Norris"
    and
    b) Put it in AH

THEN it would be a truly great thread... As it is, it is merely amusing in an off-beat and throwaway form.

/me waves hand in a dismissive manner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I was thinking of Chuck Norris too. He'd have controlled the crowd without the need of the Gardaí. The first person to step out of line would have been round house kicked back into line. After that, no riot would have taken place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

jack bauer...chuck norris...today had the potential to be like that ultimate showdown video. except we lacked all the cool people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Smurfpiss wrote:
    jack bauer...chuck norris...today had the potential to be like that ultimate showdown video. except we lacked all the cool people...
    Yeah... Today's was just the groupies.
    No star names, no class, no talent, no staying power...

Kinda sums up our capitalist corporate consumer culture... (ooooh alliteration a cuattro)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

ah but you see jack bauer could team up with chuck and they as in the scum would be illimated rather quickly.

Scumbag one gos for the petrol, chuck appears suddenly and lifts the leg to wollop him with it, then jack shoots the petrol and sets the scumbag on fire

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

can you imagine....
    being there on O'Connoll St in the middle of it all, and next thing you hear that familiar "theres no time!!!" and you turn to see Jack jumping off the top of the GPO or something.

pure class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Rockerette wrote:
    can you imagine....
    being there on O'Connoll St in the middle of it all, and next thing you hear that familiar "theres no time!!!" and you turn to see Jack jumping off the top of the GPO or something.

pure class.

then ahhhhhh my car.

Your going to talk now scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

*cringe*

Advertisement