Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver

Options
  • 26-02-2006 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi, my cousin both this over the net on Friday and he got this serial code so he could access the program, but he doesnt know where to enter the serial number? Would any of you know where to enter it? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I installed Dreamweaver MX the other day and it looked for the code on installation.

I think there license options under the help menu too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

In Dreamweaver MX 2004, you go to Help -> Activation -> Acivate Product

I think that is what you are looking for anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

No doubt you will be prompted soon enough for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

Word of note about Dreamweaver. I had to terminate it after it stalled with Ctrl, Alt and Delete and when i opened it back up all the site defenitions had been deleted (not for the first time with dreamweaver, happened to me before with an older version). I have since read that this is common enough so it is a good idea back them up!!

Advertisement