Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asprin....

Options
  • 26-02-2006 5:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Joe has always had an uncontrollable twitch in his left eyelid since young. Fred has a splitting headache and asks Joe to go get some aspirins. Half an hour later Joe comes back with a dozen packets of condoms.

"I asked you to get me aspirins, not condoms."

"Yeah, I went to a dozen drug stores, but have you ever tried asking for aspirin with a tic in your eye?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 scallywag

Lol, i'd get midly annoyed at you posting so many separate threads if I didn't love these jokes!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thats brilliant!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i dont get it?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Steoob wrote:
    i dont get it?????
    I'm going to kill the joke here, but he has something in his eye so he winks at the shop keeper unwillingly. sorta like "I'd like some aspirin" *wink wink*

still dont get it lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

*laughs in superiority*

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

*laughs in superiority*

To be frank, the funniest thing about this entire thread is that someone called "ScienceNerd" got a condom joke before someone else!!! :D Good times!

i dont get it!!!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Steoob wrote:
    i dont get it!!!! lol
    oh you'd better'd be taking the piss!!!

the pharmasist thinks yer man wants condoms instead of aspirin, but is too shy to ask for them.

o right....see i thought that but i said to myself "thats not funny that cant be it..." o well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

To be frank, the funniest thing about this entire thread is that someone called "ScienceNerd" got a condom joke before someone else!!! :D Good times!
    Nah!! The funniest thing about this thread has been Steoob inability to get the joke tbh. Naive but funny!!

i got the "joke" i just didn't think it could be that non funny

Advertisement