Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Inbox and Vanishings!

Options
  • 26-02-2006 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

It would appear that messages that were sent to me when my inbox was full simply ceased to exist.

I only found this out recently when I was looking through my email trash folder which had the boards "Your inbox is full" messages in it. Turns out that when I thought people had failed to respond, they had in fact responded but I never got the message. Even when I cleared room shortly after realising the box was full, the messages didn't arrive. Is this just a mix up this time or does this always happen?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I'm quite sure the messages are gone. The sender would have gotten a message informing them your mailbox was full. Afaik Vbulletin does not queue the pms ala an e-mail account.

Advertisement