Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths P2

Options
  • 26-02-2006 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

can anyone give me any ideas on the questions that came up?? much apprecitated!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 una marie

u doin hons or pass?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 donegal lassie

honours...and am screwed

q1 was easy enuf circle a was fiding the eqn of a circle
    b was sim eqn to find pt of intersection and c was finding 2 eqns of a circle that satisfies the info given, d radius, a tangent and pt were given.
    q2 vectos a was simpll adding
    b was unit vector and scalar form
    c was parrarllel and non-parallel triangles
    q3 was line the transformations came up completely fecked dat 1 up!
    q4 and 5 were trig really hard not tryin to b mean just preparing u im crap at trig so mayb thats why i found em very hard! u had to prove cosine rule and use that to prove somethin else(some eqn they gave ya) the 3 dimensional triangles came up and one quadilateral, no proofs were up or the limits didnt come up either thank god!
    and my class didnt ave to ans section b cos we didnt ave it covered yet.
    what came up on r p1 to mak sure we r doin d same paper!

my question one had a part to it there it was 2 to the pwer of a quater +2 to the power of a quarter+...

dont suppose u have a scanner????

• Advertisement

do u do home ec? did ur paper ave the short question what is the difference between a contributoru and a non contributory pension, i think the fridge or microwave mite be comin up 2 lukn for maths paper now! cant remember done that 1st!

no sorry dont do home ec! my english paper had "king lear a man more sinned against..."

dont suppose any of ur friends done the home ec mock? can u find out for me if there mock had that short question on it please!? my paper didnt have that question im askin my friend in d school beside me did that come up in hers can u please find that out for me!! she didnt have the same as me so it cud be ur one...hopefully!

k will start the txtin and phonin for ya now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

Was your paper done by the Dublin Examining board?If so,what was on paper 1?

• Advertisement

i dunno who done it! like on my end papeer....de lear question was "a man more sinned against"....was that de same as urs?

donald duck do u do home ec?!! was there a short question bout the diff between a contributory and non cont pension? mine doesnt say wot company! but i no my school uses diff companies for diff subjects...to keep us guessin!!

oh my god.....such a sly school!! ours wudnt even bother thinkin bout doin that cos they'r too god damn lazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

Nope,I dont do home ec,our schools home ec classes have done their mocks yet either.

I got the same English Paper as you though,but I doubt th same company will be used for both subjects

i no...its awful!!!!did u ave any luck with d homec? did ur paper one ave 1 (a) solve d eqn: x+6=5 the square root of (x) ?

nope mine didnt have that my part a on question one was.... x over5 minus yover4 =0 and then 3x+y over 2=17 and u had to solve. my friend just txt back there...they havent got he home ec exam yet...its tomo afternoon

no thats not the one on my friends mock. hers is
    5 = root x + 3 over root x
    soz der obviosly not d same!
    did they get any hints? any help appreciated!!

oh well i tried! thanx a mil tho

Advertisement