Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Camera at the Ard Rí?

Options
  • 26-02-2006 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Ive just spotted a fixed camera on a pole just after the Ard Rí on the Ferrybank Dual Carriageway. If its a speedy camera then theres a whooooole lot of letters being posted out this week!

Any ideas if it is or not?! If it is, would it be active all of the time??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Trotter wrote:
    Ive just spotted a fixed camera on a pole just before the Ard Rí on the Ferrybank Dual Carriageway. If its a speedy camera then theres a whooooole lot of letters being posted out this week!

Any ideas if it is or not?! If it is, would it be active all of the time??

Are there white lines on the road near it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Litcagral wrote:
    Are there white lines on the road near it?

Sorry, its just after the entrance to the Ard Ri.. not sure about the lines. Its about the size of a small brick on a gray metal post on the left hand side path.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

thats been there a few weeks now i think. cant remember when was the first time i saw it tho. theres no lines on the road and its sitting on top of some sort of electronic sign (thats not on) by the looks of it.

I hope its not a speed camera or i'll have about 200 points at this stage :o

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Thats there about 8 years. It is not a camera, its a sensor for the old slow down sign that used to work.

Advertisement