Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl 8 in 1 universal Remote Control

• 26-02-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

Anyone got an instruction manual for one of these.
    I want to know the codes for a sanyo tv and how to enter them

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

I have one of these remotes and I know I have the manual stashed away in a drawer somewhere. Give me a few minutes till I have a look and post up the instructions here for you, ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Okay, here we go. This is taken straight from the manual:

Setting up preocedure:

To make your remote control ready for use you need to carry out the following steps:

A. Set-Up by brand codes:

1. Make sure that you have installed 2 new batteries (type "AAA") correctly into your new remote control.

2. Turn on the device which you would like to control (e.g. TV set).

3. In the back section of this manual you find the name of your device brand. Search for the brand of the device you would like to control and note the required codes (e.g. PHILIPS TV you will find 001, 004, 016, etc). Remark: If the brand name of your television is not listed in the device brand code list, first try the 3-digit codes, which are listed under "Philips" TV.

4. Press and hold down the SET key and actuate the device key (TV). The LED lamp of the device key lights up and signals to you the set-up mode. Release both keys.

5. Enter now the 3-digit device code (e.g. 001 for PHILIPS TV). If no entry is made within 10 seconds, the set-up is automatically terminated.

6. The LED lamp will be turned off, if this code is accepted by the remote control unit. If the LED lamp flashes once, this code is not accepted and the remote control unit is still in set-up mode. In this case, enter the next code on the list.

7. Check the functionality of the keys. If some keys on your remote control unit do not work correctly, try one of the other 3-digit codes from the list. Repeat steps 4. to 7. until all the basic functions operate properly.

Remark: To leave set-up mode, press the device key (TV). The set-up mode discontinues automatically if none of the keys was pressed within 6 seconds.

Okay, the various 3-digit codes for Sanyo TV's you need to try entering through the above programming method are as follows:

004, 007, 011, 017, 019, 028, 030, 031, 032, 040, 041, 044, 074, 128, 132, 135, 161, 200

Hope that helps you out. Let me know how you get on, won't you? If it works out for you, you might want to make a note of the code which eventually worked for you and maybe print off this post and keep it safe somewhere for future reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

You my friend are a diamond.

But you have come to my aid.

Many mant thanks

Advertisement