Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6111 on meteor?

• 26-02-2006 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Anyone know if the Nokia 6111 is going to released on meteor anytime soon?
    Or if in fact there are any new phones coming out on meteor pay as you go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The 6111 is due out in March on PaYG on most networks I think. It's almost time for the spring catalgoues so most networks will have their new stock in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

its avaliable sim free in 3g for 319euro but they only have it in black...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Blackaddermax

Great phone only just arrived or comming to the irish market. There a great phone very handy to use, Brill ceamra/ Vidia, Bluetooth, Mp3 Player, Radio. Most sexiest stylish mobile there is. Highly recomended, retail at 400 Euro. If your are intrested in 4 week old one for 300Euro get in touch or make me an offer thats nice and close

New Meteor catalog indicates that it is 'Coming Soon'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

But seeing as you asked about other phones, has anyone had any experience with the new Panasonic on Meteor? I'm not sure of the model number but it's the only Panasonic on Meteor.....199 on prepay, and has a 2MP camera....not too bad at all I thought.

It doesn't have expandable memory though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

VS6 I think. Looks kinda cheap, like it's flimsy imo.

The Panasonic isn't on Meteor, per se. It's being offered by CPW on a Meteor talk plan. It's not actually listed on the web site or available in any Meteor store.

Heard good things about Panasonic from the UK though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

No, think it's on prepay too, like Havok said, for 199.

Pythia wrote:
    No, think it's on prepay too, like Havok said, for 199.

Beg to differ :)

Advertisement