Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suspense a/c

Options
  • 26-02-2006 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

does anyone know how to do them, i have a test tomorrow and just discovered that i conveniently left my revision book in my locker! argh!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

I can do some of them..I find it very helpful to draw out the T accounts to see where things were put in wrong,and what to change.Any specific workign you cant do(Usually theyre identical every year! with new numbers)
    Id scan my notes on them but my scanners broken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

DonaldDuck wrote:
    I can do some of them..I find it very helpful to draw out the T accounts to see where things were put in wrong,and what to change.Any specific workign you cant do(Usually theyre identical every year! with new numbers)
    Id scan my notes on them but my scanners broken

thats ok, i cant really do them right at all - i plan to do the long question one on the exam so i'm hoping that suspense will come up as a short question so i can avoid them. i was hoping to have some idea of them tomorrow but mneh.

Advertisement