Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow of colossus

Options
  • 26-02-2006 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Hello I just want to know if anyone has managed to reach the top of the shrine in SoTC, I heard it was removed from the PAL version of the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Those of you out there who have had the privilidge to play Shadow of the colossus know that this game has THE most amazing soundtrack ever present in a game, I would even say it is better than the FF7 soundtrack O_O, anyway [snip]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

chupacabra wrote:
    Im probably gonna be killed by the mods for this.
    I'm with you on that one.
    Anyway, the sound track is fantacular it's true. I like the blend of one track when you're on the ground and another when you're swinging on a Colosuss' hair.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yep definitely the best soundtrack I've heard in any media. Love it to bits and it's currently keeping me sane during my commute in the morning.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think your grip gauge increases as the game goes on so it will be much later until you can get up there. Have the NTSc version but haven't yet tried to climb the temple. Tried it at the start of a new game but couldn't do it due to a stingey grip gauge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

An amazing soundtrack for sure, acquired it around when the game came out in America and ive never doubted the choice. The action themes seem very similar (keeping the same main beat) but they are all intense and enjoyable. The rest are just beautiful, perfect listening... that and the Biohazard Orchestral soundtrack (weird choice but invigorating music)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Find
    white-tailed lizards (kill them with your bow and pick them up)
    near the save temples to increase your stamina....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I just got the game today and was wondering if it was possible myself.

Well actually I have finished the game 3 times, and my grip gauge is REALLY high, Ive managed to get it nearly to the right edge of the screen, and I can get high enough but there is a certain point that I cant pass, Im following a video walkthrough of the the temple climb and there is a point where you should be able to grab onto but i think this was a glitch edited out of the PAL version.

Glad there are other people in Ireland who have had the chance to hear this perfect score of music.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

chupacabra wrote:
    lol Im probably gonna be killed by the mods for this.

No, just banned if you do it again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement