Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HELP:: Mystery of the vanishing Roberto cavalli top

• 26-02-2006 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey there i was wondering if any one could lend me their desperately needed help..

Heres the story.
    A while back my mother bought me this gorgeous silky soft, white as snow, roberto cavalli top. It was heaven to touch and a glory to wear but as it was said... all good things must come to an end and so it did - but it was too soon
    !
    The greeny bleach like stain was to noticeble to cover - even with the biggest of corsages!
    Ive tried and tried to find another - even ebay but i cant find a trace of it anyway. not even a picture :(

So this is a plea to anyone who has owned/seen or even heard of a top similar to this to come forward and put me out of my misery!
    Here is as much a detailed description as i can manage:

It was an almost silky sort of material, a goreous creamy white colour, Silk sort of ribbon's from shoulders, when worn your sholders were on display, It was the most gorgeous top ive ever known :D
    Oh and the biggest give away it had Roberto Cavalli written in Very small Dimante's on the top left.

So if any one reading this knows of a top matching the above description i would be exceedingly grateful if you would let me know how/where to get it!

Thank you all for once again listening to my rambles! :D

Lolly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Nightmare!!!:eek:
    You could try phoning this UK number for Roberto Cavalli stockists (1800 030 077) and give them the serial number of the top in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Oh thanks for the number but the thing is... i dont have a clue what the serial no is!

Lol all i know is that its the best top i ever owned! damn it!!.. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

God i'd be ragin! Is the top anyway salgvable? Would a dry cleaner be able to do anything? Could ya dye it the same colour as the stain? god its a total
    b!tch when things happen to your favourite clothes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Lol well the thing is, I live over here (Eire, Kerry) wit da boyf and all the rest of ma lovely wardrobe is back home so im not quite sure if it rescueable or not...

But hey.. i could always beat him with ma hand bag till he surrenders and throws me the credit card! lol.. nah

I just wish i knew where i could get one - bar Istanbul where my mother bought it for me! lol

Advertisement