Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Na Fainna on Nordrassil

Options
  • 26-02-2006 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

just to let everyone know theres a new guild on Nordrassil----na fianna----, if anyone is interested whisp grimnar, heffmaster or semperdie to join.
    we are tryin to get a strong irish based guild going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

do it on bladefist? ;(

I'd seriously like to get a all uk/ie guild going so we could raid at decent times in the evenings like 8:00pm to 11-12 instead of having to start early and finish early just to acomodate the scandinavian scum.

lets make it happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

We have a guild on bladefist Mr. Horse. Alot of us are Irish. If you're 60, send me a message. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Mutiny ahoy!

I'm telling Bjorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

heffo9 wrote:
    just to let everyone know theres a new guild on Nordrassil----na fainna----, if anyone is interested whisp grimnar, heffmaster or semperdie to join.
    we are tryin to get a strong irish based guild going.

I am on Nordrassil. Lvl 51 Mage. What lvls in the Guild? How many? etc etc

Are you raiding?

Inqui

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

DRakE wrote:
    Mutiny ahoy!

I'm telling Bjorn.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

got space for new players?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

we have all left guilds to make this one.
    it is a very new guild with our own tabard green with shamrock, ours lvl's range 45>50.
    as for raiding that is for the future at the moment, we are still getting this thing off the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

errrrr.... shouldn't that be "Na Fianna" ?

Perhaps you are tyrying to avoid political connotations - if so apologies for commenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Don't worry lads, Heffo spelt it correctly when setting it up, and don't worry about being politically correct around heffo cos "he don't know nothing about politics"

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

stoner more like dont care much for politics.
    your right mad mike i spelt it wrong, but it is right now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement