Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie; "i never condem any wrong doings in the party"

Options
  • 26-02-2006 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

... slip of the tongue or slip of the mask?

discuss:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Slip of the toungue - earlier instead of Taoiseach I said t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

It was bloody hilarious anyway. Talk about making the absolute wrong mistake at the wrong time. Anyway, i have no respect for him anymore. I used to, but nothing he could do would surprise me these days short of sitting at the top of Christchurch with an oozie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Hogmeister B

Slip of the mask, that man is an evil genius who pretends to be adorably stupid. Charles Haughey doesn't hand out the title of "most devious, most cunning" like it's a grammy, it'd be like Hitler calling someone the most ruthless and evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Would you have preferred it if he had made "the right mistake at the right time". :)

Re "oozie" ?? do you mean Uzi as in the sub machine gun or the former lead singer with Black Sabbath or are you referring to our friends down under? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

Nope, just saying that the mistake he made was saying the absolute wrong word. He could have made the mistake with any other word in that sentance and it would not have had such an effect, but i suppose, you gotta wonder what was on his mind at the time. He had to be thinking about that word to say it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Whwn I was young I used to hear Northern politicians Condoning / Condeming stuff on the news. It was very confusing for me till I realised they were opposites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

well as Freud said 'there are no accidents'......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It was funny to watch Miss Piggy trying to do a ventrioquist routine with Bertie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i just love the fact despite all the laughing he didnt even cop it and it took a dig in the ribs from harney to point it out:D

have to admit, id have paid good money to see the fianna fial councillor who was throtling that green TD when he was showing off that cheque

Advertisement