Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Cover Bands

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

there is us.. Bulls On Parade. www.myspace.com/bullsonparaderock has some music on it. more on the way...

www.bullsonparaderock.com

I've been meaning to check you guys out for a while... think i seen you in dorans a few years back. pretty good.

*EDIT: I should look at the dates before i post! Damn you zombie thread!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

wow, i had images of a war of words starting there!

granted, we're still quite new, we havent even been together for a year yet, but we've played 4 gigs, and have 4 lined up in the next 6 weeks, and we've been getting better with every gig...

if you wanna check us out:

april 11th: UCD Student's Bar, doors 8, admission 5 euro
    april 15th: Katie Gallagher's, Bray, doors 8.30, admission 5 euro
    april 28th (TBC): Fibber Magee's, gig starts at midnight, admission TBC

and, for the record, I saw Metallitia in the TBMC last april/may, and they kicked ass. i'd recommend everyone to check them out (too)
    Saw metallitia recently and they were savage but seen some frantica videos on youtube and im gonna say im liking frantica more. Playing down south at any stage? Though ye were based in the uk anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Baggio1

Never Say Die - all round classic rock covers act and Ireland Maiden - iron maiden tribute act.....

both veryy good...i should know!1,,am the drumme in both ahahahaha

www.mysace.com/neversaydieclassicrock

ciao' amigos....Baggio....

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

not a metalica fan at all so ill not say what im thinking about the many tribute bands out there zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i like that idea someone had of a carcass tribute

best tribute ive seen has to be hotter than hell (kiss tribute ) they just had everything

and abcd i think that was their name ,when they came on and i saw the singer i was like what!!!! but when he sang the bon scott stuff it was very impressive ,i thuhgt he should have had some stage gear though ,instead of tracksuit bottoms a jumper and a can in his hand ,but in saying that it left me talking about them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The Grudge aren't playing anymore, I believe they played their last gig up in Dublin with you chaps in Bulls On Parade and an Alice In Chains cover band who I now forget the name of, that was in and around February indeed, you can check out the band in my sig if you like, they'll easily throw out a mixure of covers if like like the whole LoG, Chimaira, Fear Factory thing. They're based in Castleblaney in Monaghan, used to be a great Metal town all together.

• Advertisement
Advertisement