Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UI for Warriors?

Options
  • 27-02-2006 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good UI for a warrior. I used to use Insomniax with my old rogue but I gave up playing WoW and uninstalled everything loosing all of the Addons. I've now got a warrior and I'm looking for a decent UI but don't know where to start. I've been told that battle stance is important and that insomniax isn't compatible with battle stances or something. I was told it was better to use the default griffon bar thing. Can anyone give me any info please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

don't mean to hijack but i'd like to know this as well. a place to get good pre-made ui. you can get some atm but you have to do it all yourself and it's confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

don't mean to hijack but i'd like to know this as well. a place to get good pre-made ui. you can get some atm but you have to do it all yourself and it's confusing.

For all your UI needs: http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php
    Check compilations and packages, people gather a few of their fave UI mods and stick them in one package.

Like this warrior one:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=279
    Don't ask me if it's any good, haven't got a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What the hell is a UI?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

UI = user interface

I dont like downloading these confusing applications as im a techno tard. Is there anyway in game to just edit your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

that would be a lot harder than just downloading a pre-made one ;)

I'm using Discord Action bars for my warrior and have it set up so that whenever i change stance the buttons change accordingly.
    Works fine tho was a little bit of work to set up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I simply couldn't get the hang of warriors so I'm now playing with a rogue. I have the BiB toolbars but for some reason the actionbar 1 disappears when ever I use stealth, so now I have to use action bar 2 and had to rebind all of the buttons. Pain in the arse. I might try a warrior again when I'm back in to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

action bar nr 1 always disappears when you stealth, so you can use your stealth ability's.

Stealth your self up, and drag and drop moves into the action bar.

So when you hit stealth everything is there and when come out of stealth your Non stealth attacks are there to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

Download and install nurfedui (nurfedui.net).

Delete the nurfed_unitframes folder. (they're buggy)

Download Perl's Unitframes from ui.worldofwar.net and install it.

Lots of real estate and the information you generally need close at hand.

Advertisement