Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Studio recommendation

Options
  • 27-02-2006 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi all,

can someone recommend a decent tattoo studio in Limerick? Maybe out of your personal experience?

Things like "I've seen one in Fox's Bow" wouldn't help because I have seen this already as well. ;)
    Much better would be "I've been in the one in Fox's Bow and they are really great. Good atmosphere, good work and very clean place".

:):D

THX!
    IB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

there's one on Wickham street .... across the road (and west of) the chainsaw shop ..... the guy keeps his Bike (as in wild motor bike) in the reception area ..... I'm sure he would let you sit on it if your nice to him .... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

Danny Bullman in the basement of a shop on the top half of Thomas Street two doors up from the Gold Centre does fantastic work. he did mine and my mates and they were all brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

THX! Much appreciated! Will try the one in Thomas Street.

No for the general question: is it worth it? I mean, getting older (even more older then now) and skin is getting limp... how does it look then? You know what I mean?

IB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I have found that most of the units on foxs bow are manky. best to take a look around for the clenliness of the studio before deciding which to go for.

Once you place it on an area that is not going to age badly upper arm shoulder top of your back lower leg it should be fine. But stomach thighs are things that aren't always the best places can get saggy and saggy aint good your "MOM" could turn into "MOOOOM"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

No for the general question: is it worth it? I mean, getting older (even more older then now) and skin is getting limp... how does it look then? You know what I mean?

why not try temps for a while .... see if they change your life style for the better .... :rolleyes:

and if they don't then forget getting anything permanent ....... :confused:

not everyone makes the right decision ..... :(

Image3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

Hi,
    was thinking about a little "sun" or something like this between the shoulderblades. Should be ok then with older skin, right?

What are the temporary tattoos like? When i was a child we had in the chewing gum packs littel "transfer pictures" (you make the skin wet with water and press this transfer foil on you skin for a minute or so). Is it like this or is it more professional. Btw: henna tattoos are terrible looking! Dont like them!

Is it getting to off-topic now? :rolleyes:

IB

temporary tats are exactly that they are put on with henna or another non permanent ink and are a great way to see if you like what you are getting also great if you need temp tats for any reason

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

how long do temp tats last and how much roughly would they cost in comparison

Cost I'm not too sure and the timeis usually dictated by wear tear and showering but I've had ones last 3 to four weeks but a fortnite is bout the usual

• Advertisement
Advertisement