Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new art board user not happy

Options
  • 27-02-2006 1:30am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

hi this has been brought up on the art and craft section already and is now closed. however, as a new member it immediatly grabbed my attention that there should be separate forums, one for art and one for craft. As a student artist myself i don't want to know about issues of quiltmaking or bags or various other themes that appear in crafts. i want to discuss serious art with professional artists and students. its all mixed up here and is a bit frustrating to be honest. At least think about it if you want the artists to post here
    much appreciated
    artianna

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You're not happy? :(

And we saw you as a valued and long-term customer too.

How about this forum?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

Hi gordon
    thanks for the prompt reply.. Art appreciation is ok. I'll put in a new thread about what i'm into and see what happens.
    thanks
    artieanna

Advertisement