Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join a Gun Club in Dublin and need advice.

Options
  • 27-02-2006 6:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭

I recently went shooting with me cousin in the Wicklow mountains and really enjoyed the skill involved in target shooting, so much so I’m hoping the buy a rifle of my own And take up the sport. So can you long timers help me out hear, I know the first thing I need to do is join a Gun Club, however I’ve been looking at the advertisements on joining a Gun Club in Dublin and the only one I see listed nearest to my location (kilmainham D8) is Courtlough in Balbriggan, with a membership OF €250.00 per year.
    Is there other Clubs in Dublin near me that I Don't know about, and could they have a lower membership fee?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

There all about the same price (some have an initial joining fee as well). If your a student some clubs do a good student rate.

Advertisement