Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody NOT voting?

Options
  • 27-02-2006 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

In final year, not going to bother to vote since the result won't affect me in the slightest, as I'll be out of the country next year.

Anyone else not voting in this election and why?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'm in final year and I am voting, since i intend to stay another few years in this academy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I never bother voting. What was the turn out at last election? Less than 25%?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Im not voting as i intend to pay my registration to UCD next year minus the SU fee and not join the union.

Any hassle and I will tell them I am exercising my my consitutional right to disassociate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

irlrobins wrote:
    I never bother voting. What was the turn out at last election? Less than 25%?

Yeah something like that-theres 21,000 in the college and only 4,000 actually vote:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I won't go into college to vote but probably will vote if I come in on Thurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I probably won't vote. At this stage, I really don't care. A lot of the Student's Union stuff is just so petty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I intend to use my vote but to be honest it's looking like RON is the candidate for me.

Advertisement