Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where oh where?? Dj Gear

Options
  • 27-02-2006 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi all, am dossin at work so I'll be quick, could any of you fine people inform me where i can get good dj equipment(CD payers)? second hand/new, not too pushed as long as the price is right.
    Gotta go i fear my mis use of co. time may have been uncovered:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

I do believe there is a shop in Loughrea called 'DJ Gear'. I presume that does DJ gear. Their also used to be a shop beside Hairy Legs just off shop street who sold that kind of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭jsr

That sounds like a safe bet and if not I'll have 'em done for misleading advertising. Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Isnt there a DJ shop near the Roisin dubh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

It closed down, its now the sex shop. Just have a look at the buy and sell or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭cardoor

I think there is a place down near InCar Technology in the Liosbaun Ind Est. If you know where the Karting place use to be; its right under it. I will be passing there in the morning and have a look. Buy and Sell is bound to be cheaper.

• Advertisement

Tanx for the info Not pushed on price, the stuff has to be good. That said I don't want to waist my hard earned yomps at the same time. If anyone hears of anything keep me posted.
    Tanx again

what the hell is a yomp :p

also steve, i wondered what was there before the sex shop :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

:d

I am paid in yomps. The tight fisted muppets won't even pay me in real money........but thats what I get for workin' for muppets.:rolleyes:

Hate that! :D

• Advertisement

Well the good news is I don't work very hard(as being on boards during work will atest). I also steal all the tea bags I can carry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the teabags they have in my work are ****e
    i've taken to bringing my own in recently...

back on topic; you'd be better off ordering from the likes of thomann.de, or going with buy and sell if you're after second hand kit.

you've got me itching to buy a new cdj200 now:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I agree with tman, online is your best bet. although there is a place called nightshift in the lisbaun ind estate if you wanna buy local and dont mind getting shafted price wise!

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Maplin out in Well Park have some dj equipment if i remember correctly, not a lot but some savage stuff none-the-less

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bigQ

A mate bought dj gear from germany on e-bay.

Tman have you tried the new long leaf tea leafs? You should try using two teabags at work, makes a big difference...sorry wrong forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭eyedrenalin

some stuff in the independent this week in the classifieds

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I agree with tman, online is your best bet. although there is a place called nightshift in the lisbaun ind estate if you wanna buy local and dont mind getting shafted price wise!

Sean

well shafted, although i think it might be closed now.

Maplin is your best bet.

or online

Thanks to you Boys/Girls and those too weird lookin' to determine gender.
    Was tryin' to advoid buyin online as I had a bad experience before and took ages to get a replacment. But it appears I have little choice but to take the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

If you want to travel as far as glenamaddy (god forsaken **** hole that it is) Joe O'Neills isnt too bad if you are good at haggling I used to get alot of kit off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 karaokenomore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Dj shop in lisbaun business park. not sure what its called though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Try "Cats" on the Sandy Road (Beside Galway Bay FM).

A Man by the name of Eddie Cats runs it. Really decent bloke, mad in the head altogether. He'll sort you out, knows what he's talking about and won't fleece you either

NIce one tanx

Advertisement