Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love ulster Threads

Options
  • 27-02-2006 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

There is so many Love Ulster threads going on at the moment, is there anyway of putting them altogether or asking for no more threads to be opened on it, while I think the discussions are good, I am involved in a few of them, its just hard keeping track and then every so often a new one pops up.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

are they in AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

3 that i have posted on, 2 in AH, 1 in politics. 3 of the most popular threads I ever saw.

*edit*4 of them in AH

well, tell me which ones you want merged toegether, and i will do it in AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Generally speaking, threads of the same topic can often take different views and direction so I would feel that warrents seperate threads, each of these threads are incredibly long right now, I'd imagine merging them would just cause confusion at this point.

Surely its not that hard to keep track of 3 threads :)

/side note, I always snigger when I see you sig, "browne line" hehehe

Just found another one on Dublin City, board, maybe it should have a board of its own at this stage.

Not up to me to decide which ones to merge together to b honest. was just a suggestion your the mod :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think it's often good to have seperate threads in AH and Politics. Politics is a stricter forum where opinions have to be well-informed and you have rules of debate. After hours is good for simply venting.

Was only suggestion, if not required fair enough. Just an idea.

well, im not going to merge them for the sake of merging them, hence i asked for which threads should be merged.
    i havent read them so i have no idea which ones are the same or not.
    i am simply a slave to the users....

well, im not going to merge them for the sake of merging them, hence i asked for which threads should be merged.
    i havent read them so i have no idea which ones are the same or not.
    i am simply a slave to the users....

Suggestion was not to merge them together but maybe set up a sub board for them, anyway never mind ur the boss. :)

no im not.

and i dont think 4 posts ina few days and none afterwards deserves a new forum.

by the way, theres a forums forum for suggesting new forums.

forms must be filled in triplicate and written with the blood of a wood elf using the horn of a unicorn as a quill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

dbnavan wrote:
    Notice me. Notice me. I have a suggestion that serves no purpose other than me suggesting something pointless. Notice me

bit harsh marbh!Although kinda right.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Ag marbh wrote:
    look at me!! look at me!!, I'm funny me!!! hehe

:)

azezil wrote:
    :)

Less of that Sean!

PS - Thanks to dbnavan for pm'ing me the charter rules.

Here is snippet from his lovely private message :

"You have been reported for being a absolute muppet. Your comments were, demeaning, insulting, misrepresentive, unhelpful and served no purpose except to be rude.

Hope ur banned"

i think we should all be banned, and then i wouldnt have to respond to stupid reported posts...

I agree. People shouldn't be so quick with the report button!

on the other hand, people are allowed to report whatever they want.

whether it it acted upon or not, now thats a different matter...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thread more derailed then your average train to Calcutta.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement