Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battle square/ omnislash

Options
  • 27-02-2006 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

hey everyone, a few questions here so bear with me, i'm just outta cosmo canyon, gone back to golden saucer, i'm doin the one character game, i need to get omnislash but its not showing on the screen in golden saucer, do i have to wait till disc 2 or something?when i go to redeem my bp it is only giving me two pages of rewards, the most expensive being the championship belt . . . . i was thinking maybe i haven't progressed far enough in the game yet since i just got outta cosmo canyon. any tips for increasing bp ? or ap, fed up playing that stupid mog game. i'm on disc one so that dude who sells gp hasn't arrived yet. also what do you think would be the best accessory available to me at the moment for battle square? i haven't reached the temple of the ancients or the cliffs yet so can't get a ribbon. . . thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

As far as I can remember, you'll have to wait until disc 2 or later and get 32,000 battle points before you can get onmislash. You can't use onmislash until you reach level 4 limit break anyway, so it's a bit too early to be looking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

have reached level four. have all other 6 limit breaks. i'm doin a one character game so i've easily gotten all of the limits by now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sorry mate, merrick's right. no omnislash until disk two. the only thing i heard of for easy GP was if you had a joypad with turbo, you could put yourself beside the arm wrestling machine, wrap an elastic band around the the direction buttons needed and set the confirm button to turbo. then go to bed and tomorrow morning, loads of GP :D. aside from that, it's the hard way i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭waterford mma

thats a good idea, gonna go on ebay, see if i can pick myself up a cheap turbo pad :D

Advertisement