Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Item Database Download?

Options
  • 27-02-2006 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anywhere you can download a list of all items blue or better and look at in in excel or somthing?

Tnx,

Inqui

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

haven't heard of anything, but i'm sure there is one somewhere :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Get lootlink.

Stand in IF/Org for about 3 weeks.

Open the lootlink LUA and work out how to get that info into excel.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

before i payed to play wow, i did some digging into the "free" servers, and trying to get it set up on a local network (was a bitch to set up btw, and was **** compared to the real thing), and from what i remember, you actually had to download the entire database if you wanted to run your own server. dont know if it was viewable in excel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

I know you can't look at it in excel, but try the search options on thottbot and wow.allakhazam.com, they may give you the search results you are looking for at least.

Advertisement