Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB get capped.

• 27-02-2006 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

IBBJUSTICE.JPG

Sucks to be j00

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I wonder who the clampers ISP is ??? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Nearly as funny as Willie O'Dea getting clamped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭richardo

Some things work better without wires.

Other things work better without clamps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

Maybe it's just an angry customer who clamped the van and refused to release it until their broadband was either fixed or refund given etc...

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages/moreinfoa.asp?pe=IFCAHDQ_+klamp+it+wheel+clamp+extra+large&cid=880

Have read here on boards that one IBB customer blockaded an IBB van in their driveway to get results. (i.e. the engineers might actually go onto the roof instead of just asking to use the bathroom or borrowing your laptop / phone cos theirs has no battery / credit)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Thats not a clamp ye dopes, thats merely contention from the road as per contract :p . Therefore that van can move and is in service ....of course it can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

haha, yeah, contention in action.

It was even funnier cause there were two IBB vans clamped right next to each other. I was talking a pic of the second one just as I realised there were two guys in the front seats looking at me. So I just took off...

Advertisement