Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

mp3 compiler

• 27-02-2006 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

hi all,

i'm looking for a programme that allows me to take several mp3 files and compile them into one mp3. there has to be a programme out there to do that, but im having no luck searching!

paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

http://audacity.sourceforge.net (btw you'll need lame_enc.dll, download it and point audacity to it when it asks for it)

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭teresasaunt

i have cool edit installed. will audacity allow me to import mp3's and then will it put them all together for me and export them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

its an audio editor, its not like joining mp3's is its only function so theres a bit of copy/pasting to do, so you open track 1 in audacity and import track 2 & 3 then copy and paste track 2 onto the end of track 1, then copy and paste track 3 onto the end of that etc etc, then go into audacitys options, set a bitrate for mp3 and then export as mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭teresasaunt

i know my way around cool edit fairly well... ill give you an example of what i want to do. take an album, 20 tracks or whatever, and i want all the tracks in one file. the first track plays then there's a few seconds of silence then the next track and so on. i know there's a way to manually do this in cool edit but any automatic way?

Advertisement