Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business!!!!

Options
  • 27-02-2006 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hey...wud sum1 pls give me ideas on whats on de business mock papers! my company printed the english paper with de lear question "a man more sinned against"! if anyone had that paper and has done the business would u PLEASE give me some hints!?? thanx so much!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sash

heya i found d business really hard so did most of the class,, taut it was goen 2 be d easiest ! know about contracts, insurance for business , the eurozone , definition of a spreadsheet,equality authority and cant remember wat else,!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Biz was tough enough, but very doable. That's what people either love or hate about biz. Just learn the book, end of story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 donegal lassie

any body else got any hints??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 donegal lassie

oh and thanx two those who have given their in put

Advertisement