Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Banjo string

• 27-02-2006 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am told that a guys "banjo string often breaks during sex. What is this and will it hurt? Does it bleed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The frenulum is a sinewy piece of skin that holds the foreskin to the glans of the penis.

It is not unknown for it to break, it would be incorrect to say that it "often" breaks during sex, I imagine its a once in a lifetime experience for some people with a tight frenelum.

If you are afraid of this or if you have problems with a tight foreskin, there is help in the form of creams or minor surgery. Just contact your GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Oh my god - OUCH!!!:eek:

Jesus am I glad that I was circumcised... Tis the only way ppl.

Anyway, as Victor said, if you are really worried about it then contact your GP. He's really the only person who can help you with this, aside from the dubious reports off ppl from boards claiming that this happened to them...

*cue a glut of posts along just such lines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

And don't play with it as though it were a banjo string.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

it dowsn't happen much at all but if u feel its to dry or whatever during sex stop and lube up or whatever..it happened to one of my mates and it turned out his gf had a problem secreting the sexy juices...pure fluke tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It happened to a friend a long time ago. His gf was giving him a hand and he shifted position. He had to go into hospital. I don't really know what they did to him (it) but I think he had to leave s-e-x out for months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Happened to me,its fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Gator wrote:
    Happened to me,its fine

"It's fine"?!, you mean your snapped banjo string reattached itself to your helmet?, ****!! are you one of the X-Men?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Happened to a few people I know - including Gator - he can't play us anymore tunes :p

Fairly common from what I've heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

Another victim here.
    Wasn't sore immediately after it happened - didn't really notice it...prolly due to high levels of alcohol and passion.
    Thought it odd that I was getting dizzy though (tbh I think it was from blood loss!).
    Decided to call the bedroom activity to a halt....had a doze.

Got up some time later to go to the jacks.... lady friend awoke at the same time. Turned on light......and to say we were both shocked would be an understatement.

Closest thing it resembled was a scene from a horror flick..... it literally looked like someone had been butchered in my bed. Blood-soaked sheets, bloody hand prints on the wall.... and obviously the 2 of us were covered in blood aswell.

Asked the (in retrospect) stupid question of 'it that from you or me', and then once the penny dropped rushed to the jacks to tend to the wounded member.

Que weeks of nursing the auld chap back to health ; which obviously involved buckets of abstinence. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭hepcat

Krusty wrote:
    Another victim here.
    Wasn't sore immediately after it happened - didn't really notice it...prolly due to high levels of alcohol and passion.
    Thought it odd that I was getting dizzy though (tbh I think it was from blood loss!).
    Decided to call the bedroom activity to a halt....had a doze.

Got up some time later to go to the jacks.... lady friend awoke at the same time. Turned on light......and to say we were both shocked would be an understatement.

Closest thing it resembled was a scene from a horror flick..... it literally looked like someone had been butchered in my bed. Blood-soaked sheets, bloody hand prints on the wall.... and obviously the 2 of us were covered in blood aswell.

Asked the (in retrospect) stupid question of 'it that from you or me', and then once the penny dropped rushed to the jacks to tend to the wounded member.

Que weeks of nursing the auld chap back to health ; which obviously involved buckets of abstinence. :eek:

Sorry, laughed out loud at that - bloody hand prints on the wall and all! Hope you're better now. Do you have to get it mended i.e. stitches, or what?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

All healed up in a couple of weeks. No GP/hospital intervention needed. It did take it's time though.

Small bit of scar tissue on the banjo string it the only physical evidence left.

Am much more careful now though ;)

Know your limits ! :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Between banjo strings, skin flutes, purple piccolos and organs no wonder it's called making sweet music :rolleyes:

One of my friends is an A&E doctor. According to him this is not particularly commonplace but is easily sorted and can heal without medical intervention. The girl is obliged to marry you though:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Yea happened my ex, healed up just fine, took a full 2 weeks though. Was no need for docs etc just had to keep it clean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Krusty wrote:
    Blood-soaked sheets, bloody hand prints on the wall.... and obviously the 2 of us were covered in blood aswell.

Jaysus, must have been very bloody passionate for neither of you to notice.
    Yeah when it happened to a mate of mine he did go to the doctor and all he said was the same as the replies here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It'll heal itself after a few weeks... no lifting the heavy object for those weeks though - unless you like looking down to see blood on your penis.... (or go to a doctor)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Jayz, I can't read any more of this thread. It's too bloody painful !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

NortSoide wrote:
    Jayz, I can't read any more of this thread. It's too bloody painful !!!
    So....you don't want photographs...?

Advertisement