Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 27-02-2006 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

ok i tried to post in the pimp my band section but apparently a picture of a tribal army is quote "****ing distgusting" so it was placed in the cyclebin im just wondering amm whats ****ing disgusting about about it really?and why it had to be recycled???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I do believe its the general content of that .....well I can't call it a site without laughing lets just call it a grouping of pages designed to rape the senses. That the moderator was referring to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eppie-x

and i read the rules and theres no rule against the rape of senses

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Most of what is on your grouping of pages is highly unsafe for work. Also you should seriously fix those pages, I know you're going for the whole shock value thing but you can't even read the text due to the background images. The vile background images.

Advertisement