Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Economics Questions

Options
  • 27-02-2006 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is the Higher Home Economics Leaving Pre-paper 2006.Now my paper is from Dublin Examining Board. They have no symbol beside the leaving cert examination thing, but examcraft have a book. so if you look at your just done mock papers and see a book beside just for example "Leaving Certfifcate Examination 2006", look away, and if not read carefully.
    Shortquestions:
    • draw an amino acid
    • functions of vITAMIN B6
    • diabegtes
    • dept of agricultural
    • salmonellosis
    • the mircowave, fuctions of magnestron, transformer and wave stirrer
    • main vitamins in cheese
    • ripening of cheese
    • orinciples of preservation
    • list methods of preservation
    • property of starch, sugar and pectin
    • 4 ways the quality assurance scheme insures safety of eggs
    • defination of budget and 4 requirements
    • three consumer shopping trends
      Long Quesions:
      • Vitamin A, functions, defiency, RDA for adults and children
        , sources, inter-relationships, properties
        • question 2 on soups, did.t do it
        • question 3 on the fridge, energy efficeny
        • question 4 on smalls claims court, consumer association of ireland, 4 responsibilies of consumer, how does the 1978 act protect the consumer
        • question 5 on the family, rights an respoinibilites of married couples, family mediation service, effects of marraige breakdown on children
        • the 1996 family act
        • social elective, differentiate between alsolutea and relative poverty, groups at risk of poverty, groups who help these prople, extent an ddistribution of poverty, leisure
          :D I hope i done something for you or relieved stress

Advertisement