Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

rondeco wrote:
    Its a fine spot. Across from it is a large apt block with mainly ehb residents. Its generally very quiet down there though.

Was that responding to my question about Hazelbrook?? Never noticed an apartment block if so, must take a gander.
    We got sale agreed today, after another long bidding war, so touch wood all will go ahead now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

I'm from and living in Kilnamanagh, not too bad, can be rough sometimes. Kingswood is very nice I must say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Darcy16

Nice place called Glenview just near the M50, abiut a five minute walk from the Village. There are three houses for sale there. They are really sought after houses. Check it out. Balrothery and Castle Park are alright

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye just avoid west tallaght. im from kilnamanagh and its quite decent. esepcially the bottom part :p

kingswood is decent too. as is belgard and them newish lookin houses just above belgard near where the LUAS goes.

fact is, theres bout 100,000 people livin in tallaght so obviously you're gonna get scum. luckily enough, the worst offenders are rounded up and imprisoned up in west tallaght! hehe

Advertisement