Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Problem

• 27-02-2006 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a PSPwhich I purchased through ebay from Japan. My five year old daughter dropped on the ground, last night. The PSP will only switch on with the power cable plugged in - Otherwise its dead ! Can anyone help ?

Sony "Customer Service" have told me they will look at it, but because it was purchased in Japan, they will charge me €200 ! So much for customer service !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Maybe get a new battery in HMV or Game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Paul Curtis

thanks - are these batteries fragile ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭kirving

Well, see it the battery is seated correctly etc, you could try the battery in another psp, and see if its a problem with the battery itself (unlikely), it mighrtalso be that the battey has stopped charging because some wire was loosened as a result of dropping it. (sony charged my friend 130 for replacing a screen on his euro psp) Insurance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

A friend of mine returned a faulty psp to game and got it exchanged for a brand new one on the spot.
    I'm not sure how easy it is to make a jap psp appear like an irish one, but if it were me I'd get a mates reciept from game and chance my arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Read my mind patch ;) It'll be my tactic should the need arise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 walrus13

Ok if you give me 3days I will search it on the web

Advertisement