Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zulu vs Zulu

Options
  • 27-02-2006 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Zulu vs Zulu

Let the battle begin
    Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I dont think theres anything either can do honestly, they are almost identical. People will just get confused really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I don't know the non-dublin zulu is a free-mason so he might use his mason friends to aid.

Well it doesnt distinctly say hes a member as far as i could see, but yeah he possibly could be. Doubt the free-masons have THAT much power :v: besides theyre too old school for that :)

Look on the front page of the site he's got a masonic sigil which leads to a masonic site all rather masonic if you ask me. Gonna have to get sean et al to join up with the yakuza for their safety methinks

Yeah saw the link to the masonic site, the "chapel" or whatever its called looks quite funky :v: Yeah let all the tattooists and piercers join up with religious and other organisations, for protection etc.
    What a strange link to have on a site though. The site comes across quite "elitest" or something i think. just by the language used in it. dunno maybe its just me

• Advertisement

I get the same vibe alright have you read the description of the tats, i'mwondering if the people who got the wrote that **** or the guys in the shop

"I encourage clients to get involved in the creation of their sacred markings as we work together to bring that which is within you to the surface.I look forward to having the pleasure and the honor of being chosen to give you your sacred mark."

Yeah id say itsa bit of both really, sounds a bit waffly if you ask me but its nice way to describe a tattoo "sacred mark" and all that. He has worked on some famous people too it seems, well has pictures of em :v:

So has sean methinks he's done the lads from greenday. This could be a close fight methinks

Hmm well your man zulu looks pretty big, dont know what size sean is. I think il just root for sean though. Zulu is a member of the mason guys too, think we will just have to organise some form of brawl or compare work :)

Advertisement