Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Cross Apartments, Malahide Road

Options
  • 27-02-2006 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey People,

Has anybody already bought or looking at buying these apts off the plans? They are built beside the new Hilton hotel.

Any opinion?

Rgds,

Niall

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Greenhorse wrote:
    Hey People,

Has anybody already bought or looking at buying these apts off the plans? They are built beside the new Hilton hotel.

Any opinion?

Rgds,

Niall

I just saw them in the paper today. Will be checking them out myself so if you hear anything about them let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Cooee

In know some people who have bought here. I am in 2 minds myself.
    From one point of view the location is good....on a decent bus service to city centre, close to airport, not that far from Howth Junction Dart station. Close to Clare Hall Tesco and Total Fitness. Campions pub just up the road.
    Down side? - this whole area will become very build up so you are buying into a big build area - so not sure if this will help or hinder future capital appreciation.
    Not that far from some a less than saloubrious part of Dublin.
    Pricewise I also think they are on the high end considering where they are!

Advertisement