Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cspe

• 27-02-2006 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I'm just wondering what exactly do you have to do for the CSPE mock exam. Our teacher is a complete idiot and she didn't explain a thing to us.

In our past two Summer and Christmas and Summer exams in school we've just had to fill out the booklet on what we did, learnt, etc for our our Action Project.

But before that we had to answer questions on, say, the seven concepts of CSPE, Democracy and so on and so forth.

So I'm wondering what will we have to do for the mocks and JC?

Both of the questions I've mentioned above? Just one? Or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tH3_UnS0cial_1

awh u jus answer general questions!... trust me its mad easy!
    jus learn about elections etc!... and it will be grand!.. esp in the jc!.. cos u talk about the action project!..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The CSPE written exam is a bit of a joke. Afair it's only 40% of the grade, and it's basic english comprehension for the most part. Bit of ticking boxes, choosing words, general CSPE knowledge (stuff about voting and government and things like that), then some vaguely essay-ish questions at the end which are basically things like "Someone is visiting your school. Describe preparations you would carry out..." and write a letter, and stuff like that. No problem. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

Ok, that's cool. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Cspe- I can see the point of it being taught-in theory. In theory it will make us all into politically correct politically minded young students. In realty it gives each student a perfectly free class a week. Where you don't even need the book for two years. Where the teacher can't spot you doing anything AT ALL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

its a quiz...

• Advertisement
Advertisement