Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bray -> Dublin Commute

• 27-02-2006 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭

i'd rather not having to do this but it has to be done.

i have to commute this week (from tuesday onwards) to city centre which i've never done before and just had a few questions.

how long will it take, i need to be in town for 9am so i was thinking of leaving at 7, is this too early or too late or just right?

also i need somewhere to park the car i was thinking along the road there at kevin street, as there seems to be spaces there all the time (i'm in dit).
    this again i'm not sure of, what's the price of parking there and can i stay there the whole day (until around 4-5ish)?
    the meters say maximum stay 3 hours but does that mean it will only accept money for a 3 hour stay and buy another ticket or do you have to physically have to move the car?

sorry if the questions are a bit mad but as i said before if i could i wouldn't drive in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Just wondering if you've considered taking a DART or a bus? Less hassle and no city centre parking charges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i normally do get the dart, but it's a once off this week that i have to commute by car, it's a long story...

Advertisement