Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts - What are your experiences?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

ok i have been reading this thread for a while and decided to post an experience my dad had recently. First of all, my dad is really old fashioned sceptic..wouldn't believe in any of that kind of paranormal stuff....anyway he works in Newbridge and one day seen a ghost in work...four other people work with him in this office and they seen it at different times too...one day they were all having lunch at the canteen table and they seen a man standing in the corner..all of them seen it....when they stared at him with shock (i guess) he just faded away....he wasnt seen through or pale...just looked like an old fashioned man in the corner...anyway a few women who worked there were agitated by this and so asked the local priest to bless the place...my dad said he was not scared or even shocked which surprised me..he just said he felt sorry for the man as he wasn't totally at rest.... anyway a few days later the priest came after hearing the story and blessed the place....he said some type of different gospel....and no word of a lie ..in this prayer the preist said something like...'let all restless souls leave this place and join the heavenly father' and with that the office front door just opened and then closed shut (right before my dads, the priest and four other work colleagues eyes)...there was no-one therer...it just did it by itself...

I beleived in ghosts but never really thought about it..but when my dad told me this recently if really confirmed my belief as if you had know my dad like i do there is now way he would of said it or believed it if it wasn't real.

What struck me more than the ghost thing was that when the priest said that prayer and the man lef tthe building..it made me think that maybe priests or prayers really do have some kind of spiritual power....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MindyDub

Hey Everyone, I have done no work all afternoon because I can't stop reading this thread.

Here is my ghost story:
    A friend of mine owns a house in Portarlington which she rents out to this couple for the last 2 years. The couple have a set of twins (3yrs old) and a 9month old baby. My friend got a phone call a couple of weeks ago from the woman who is renting from her, the woman was sobbing her eyes out saying the house was haunted. She said things have been going on in the house over the past 2 yrs but what happened that day was the last straw. Basically what happened was she had put her baby to bed and she went downstairs when she heard a big bang upstairs coming from the babies room so she ran upstairs and tried to open the bedroom door but the door wouldnt open, eventually she got the door open and she said the baby was floating... now when I tell people this they start laughing at me but my friend swears this woman was telling the truth because she went to visit her in Portarlington and she told her what else has been happenin. She said during the night when her and her hubby are in bed they are woken up by noises and when they wake there is some kind of foreign writing all over the walls, this dissapears by the morning time. She also said one of the twins always says "dont say anything mammy the man is in the room" and she said it when my friend was on the phone to her. Also, the other twin has never spoken which I find very strange. Maybe the child has seen something? There is alot more strange things that have happened but I will bore you all if I go on so the outcome of all this is my friend contacted the local priest who said he get about 3 calls a month from that area and he is sending the Arch Bishop to the house to see if he can get rid of the Ghost.

I don't know how the family stayed in the house for 2 years!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

that would scare the crap out of me...tell us more...your not boring me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

MindyDub wrote: »
    Here is my ghost story:
    A friend of mine owns a house in Portarlington which she rents out to this couple for the last 2 years. The couple have a set of twins (3yrs old) and a 9month old baby. My friend got a phone call a couple of weeks ago from the woman who is renting from her, the woman was sobbing her eyes out saying the house was haunted. She said things have been going on in the house over the past 2 yrs but what happened that day was the last straw. Basically what happened was she had put her baby to bed and she went downstairs when she heard a big bang upstairs coming from the babies room so she ran upstairs and tried to open the bedroom door but the door wouldnt open, eventually she got the door open and she said the baby was floating... now when I tell people this they start laughing at me but my friend swears this woman was telling the truth because she went to visit her in Portarlington and she told her what else has been happenin. She said during the night when her and her hubby are in bed they are woken up by noises and when they wake there is some kind of foreign writing all over the walls, this dissapears by the morning time. She also said one of the twins always says "dont say anything mammy the man is in the room" and she said it when my friend was on the phone to her. Also, the other twin has never spoken which I find very strange. Maybe the child has seen something? There is alot more strange things that have happened but I will bore you all if I go on so the outcome of all this is my friend contacted the local priest who said he get about 3 calls a month from that area and he is sending the Arch Bishop to the house to see if he can get rid of the Ghost.

Holy shit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

MindyDub wrote: »
    Hey Everyone, I have done no work all afternoon because I can't stop reading this thread.

Here is my ghost story:

This is one of those stories i hope isnt true! :eek:

Very scary, i wouldnt have lasted 2 days, never mind 2 years!

• Advertisement

that would scare the crap out of me...tell us more...your not boring me :-)

Ok so here is a little more to frighten the pants off you today!!

These strange things happen in the house every evening and it starts at 6.00pm and does not stop till 1.00am. Alot of the strange things that go on usually happen in the Sitting room. They said when they are in the sitting room a big grey cloud of smoke covers the ceiling and it looks like the ceiling is going to cave in. Also, the TV cabinet doors open and close by themselves all the time. My friend gave the house to a letting agency to rent out for her and did not mention the house was haunted but they found out because its such a small town and people talk so the agency wont have anything to do with the house until she gets the problem sorted out. I feel a bit embarrassed telling this story because it does sound a bit crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

dont be embarrassed....people here are on your side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

best thread ever! seriously I find these so so interesting!! I definitely believe in ghosts, though have never seen one, though once I really felt I did, though I think I was freaking myself out and imagined it.
    My mom once saw one in an old house she was staying in in Kilkenny. She said it was a bright sunny morning, she was in bed ans saw a girl in old fashioned clothes walk across the room and dissappear. Not scary at all, just like two time eras had somehow crossed over or something. She also was in Canada a while back with my sisters and they visited this really old school house that is now a museum, they all heard footsteps above them, though no one else was around and my little sis, when looking at the stairs, saw a long skirt and feet go up a step or two and disappearing, from the angle she was at it was like someone walking up the last 2 steps. It would have been like the clothes the nuns/teachers would have worn. She was only 10, and is so cute :rolleyes: she doesn't like to say it out loud coz she was so freaked out!
    come on ya'll keep telling the stories!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Loxosceles

[FONT=&quot]OK before I tell the story: I am a skeptic and a proud secular humanist and anti-religionist, and still am mostly. Before this happened I was completely devoid of any burden of proof of life after death, so I was totally shocked into a different state when this happened. Kind of like the time I saw a massive disc UFO in upstate New York in 1996, thought I was hallucinating and completely dismissed it, and 2 years later found the online archive of multiple sightings of the same thing at the same time on the same day in the same place. So not only do I have a close encounter that suggests life off of Earth but I have direct experience of consciousness that didn't transcend. ie ghosts.

Ireland is chock full of layers on layers of ghosts, way more than the US, where I'm from. I think it's got to do with both a lack of breathing room here, and a tendency toward loneliness and extreme emotional attachment to both people and routine that can transcend death. If I were bold enough to express a Native American viewpoint on it in parallel with my own bloodline, living here for me has exposed me to both the best but also the worst that white people can be, broken spirits who are often fueled by suffering or alcohol and spiritual sickness, with an inexplicable desire to own land that will always belong to the Earth and not them anyhow.

US ghosts are less frequent but if they're the hostile sort, they can be psychotic and chaotic, whereas the neutral or hostile Irish ghosts tend to be pushy, invasive, regular/routine, self-righteous and likely to be more visible/interactive to children. There are far fewer entities here than in the US which can be classified as genuinely demonic, but there is a ***huge*** number of invasive and vampiric entities in Ireland. Never, ever have I gotten this in the US in the 28 years I lived there (I went through a different situation), but I've been spiritually molested twice (possibly more but tried to forget after fighting it off) in the 2 years I've lived here, big black blobs attempting possession and attacking my body with a freezing cold grip on my neck and lower centre of my back that I had to fight off with a heated and wary dismissal and an angry charging of my temper. And they're cowards, as soon as I detect one invading, they usually scarper...only the first one was the worst.

My first week here in Ireland when I first came to visit, I was staying at the old convent around the corner from the black church, the an oige hostel. There I had my very first and last severely paranormal experience, and it was absolutely horrible, I was so upset and angry. It was apparently a full possession where my whole body was taken over by someone thinking in a 600 year old Roman based language, like Gothic or something, and they were desperately trying to say something. As I drifted into consciousness, I was literally listening to my mouth trying to speak the language like I was a third party, and it sounded like creaking. I got so upset and angry as I became conscious, that I forced it out of my head-I was literally stuffed into a corner of my own head-does that make sense??? so I was like, GET ***OUT!!!***, and pushed the thing out of my head, and I -fell- onto the bed in the accommodation where I was staying- I had been actually above the bed. Floating??!! I got up, and was covered in freezing ice cold slime on my face and arms. I was so mortified that I went to the showers and stayed in them for an hour scrubbing. However, I went back to bed knowing it wouldn't happen again, because I was so, so, ***SO*** angry. I knew the anger would protect me, because as a physical being I will always be much stronger physically, than ghosts who don't cross over. But going through it does ***NOT*** feel good at all, it's literally spiritual rape. Once was enough, and after that, I am of the opinion that anyone on the other side who doesn't know how to let things go can just sit there and rage and suffer as far as I'm concerned, till the world goes cold and they rot in the aethyr. There's no excuse for rape, no matter how important their message was. Yuck, yuck, yuck yuck YUCK. This is not the sort of story you want the experience to tell, point blank.

Irish people aren't really spiritually trained in letting go of anything after death. Their emotional and psychological grip on emotion, bitterness or property is quite tenacious compared to most other human cultures, and it often lasts into the next world. Which really makes me feel an enormous amount of detached pity and compassion for a lot of them. But it also explains why the wake ritual is so important; it facilitates the dead letting go even more so than the living. The Irish tradition of never speaking ill of the dead lest they come for you (even if he/she cheated right and left and was a horrible person) is perfectly understandable, because chances are, if they _were_ horrible, they are very likely hanging around to try and cause accidents and make things go wrong.

It must totally suck to be hanging around in that undead twilight out of self-righteous, overprotective bitterness and attachment for so long. I hope it never happens to me. Well, I know it won't thank goodness; the worst I'll do if I go too soon is hang around a bit to look after my daughter and check on my mom and sister. Then when they let me go I let them go, and fly into the universe to make new universes and be a part of experiencing infinite light and consciousness. Not like those obsessed nasty things that have tried to grab hold of me here and pin me down and use my body to finish their old rotten buried centuries-old business that nobody cares about. Bleah.

Suggestion to anyone who does not want to get stuck here: You can still keep any religious faith you want, but read your Dalai Lama, 4 Noble Truths, get intimate with understanding dharma and right action, and how to practically transcend attachment and suffering in a working sense.

lox.[/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

Hi Everyone,

Love to hear anyone else experiences of anything similar. Renting a house for the past year which is built on an area that was a mass grave during the famine (as was my parents house).

I got an odd feeling when we moved in but said nothing for fear of being laughed at but it was actually my BF (the worlds biggest sceptic) that said it to me.

Things go missing. He couldnt find the tv remote for hours one day yet when I went into the room it was sat on the table. I have lost things which turn up days later in a place I know I looked.

we frequently here noises from next door that sound just like someone pushing a table or chair along a tiled room. At first we thought they were moving furniture or that their kids were messing but we have both heard these sounds when theres no one in the neighbours house (no we have not mentioned to the neighbours as its not our house but we will ask landlay when she comes round). Some days this sound is so loud that literally they would have to be moving a chair from one end of the room to the other!

You often get the feeling that your not alone in the house, lights that were left on are off when you come back, doors that were closed are open.

The biggest thing to date was a few weeks ago. My BF had left for work an hour before me. The kettle in the kitchen was plugged in from the night before (BF had not used kettle that morning). While I was looking in the press at the opposite end of the kitchen I heard a noise and looked up. the kettle was turned on, light on and boiling!! scared the hell out of me!

Up to that I had never actually seen something happen but that was definate proof for me.

as i said will mention it to the land lady and see about getting house blessed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I've heard those exact same experiences from a couple of people in and around Tallaght. For the record you dont need the premission of the landlady to get the house blessed but maybe you're right to ask.

Hi 6th thanks thats very interesting. I had kind of dismissed the 'chair scraping the floor' noises but someone I said it to recently said its common where theres a spirit in a house?
    I know landlady wants to sell the house so Id rather ask first I wouldnt want word going round that its haunted its a small town. Am curious to ask her if she noticed this while living there.

a book turned up on the window sill of one of the rooms too which was bizarre

If she's selling it and moving on then I say you should say nought and live with it for a while.

Im happy enough to live with it as its a nice house with decent rent which is rare these days! Just hoping that its not likely to turn sinister or to escalate

I'm sure it wont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭j0605

faceman wrote: »
    This is one of those stories i hope isnt true! :eek:

Very scary, i wouldnt have lasted 2 days, never mind 2 years!

Maybe they were looking to move out before the lease was up and didnt want to lose their deposit. I've heard people make up stoires like that because of that reason. Dont know!

I don't know if this counts as "paranormal" but I had a dream a while ago about my aunt who died. I dreamt that I was in her house talking to her and I said to her she looked so well and her hair was really nice (she wore a wig because she died of cancer) In my dream she gave me a hug and I got pins and needles all over my body and then she said I am dead. I didnt realise she was dead in my dream and got a shock when she said this to me. I was walking away from her when she called me back and gave me a book and told me to read it. I looked at the book and noticed the cover was blue and yellow and said something like "Love beyond Life". The next day I remembered the dream and typed into google "Love beyond life", and this is what came up in my seach. I got such a fright! I have not got the book yet but i must admit i was a bit freaked out by it! 51516G8948L._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Wow thats freaky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 catgrrl

Hi, i think this is on topic with the paranormal, and happened to me a few days ago. I had discovered some meditation cds-which id bought actually make me relax at night and go asleep, as im an utter insomniac.

after a year of using the same 2 i knew them verbatim and they were losing their efficency. I looked in the blanch centre, but couldnt find any new ones. i searched my 'aquisition' program with the search for 'meditation'. got 100's of files. One struck me though- a 50min file MP3 called "Meditation and past life experience".
    Interested in the topic , and i know of a hypnotist who normally does the stop-smoking stuff, and charges a nice few quid to do a past life regression session.

So i d/l this file , put it on my ipod, and no one due to call as kids at school.
    firstly , the level of relaxation i reached after 5 minutes was unbelievable. body felt like it was floating, i felt very serene. then the guy on the mp3 started talking about going backwards in my life , etc. Long story short- I was in a pre-Little house on the prairie setting, pilgrims? I recognised my youngest son (i have 2 kids)- he was my little brother, about 10. I was about 17, I felt this special love for him, my mother was a mean thin woman all in black- our dad had died from falling from a building. The hypnotist asked me to look in the mirror, i had fab long black hair,pale skin, and was taller and slimmer than i am in r/l. my name was 'angela'. The guy asked me to look at how i died- at this stage i got a lil frightened, and opened an eye-yes i was at home lying on my bed, so i shut my eyes again-knowing this wasn't "taking" me anywhere physically.

next i am asked to go back, back, etc, and i am a very dark skinned man, great build, only wearing clothing around my waist to cover the 'nether regions'. The air is so hot, i am in a desert, in egypt. rameses the 2nd is pharoah, and i see myself working as part of a production line , a system to move these great chunks of rock along, to build a tomb. maybe a pyramid? i know it was a tomb, and was being paid-i was not a slave, the person i saw myself eating with in a tent like structure, just the 2 of us, was a very good male friend of mine we go back over a decade and have helped each other enormously-and are great friends alto he is now married. He was doing the same work as i, and we were on a break.

Other things that have happened to me are astral projection, and 2 near-death experiences,(within 3 weeks of each other). The light, the feeling of safety, knowing if i went up there i would not come back.

I have done the mp3 a few times since, but only at bedtime (i am single), and i just fall asleep.

I hope i am on topic and have not bored ye all to bits. This is my 1st post, cool forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dardeen

OMG I stayed the nite in Charleville about 12 years ago as my friends aunt used to live in a house on the grounds. We heard children laughing and running up and down the corridor. What an experience!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Here is my one and only "experience"

I was about 15 years of age I was alone at home in my parents house watching TV with my dog sleeping beside me on the couch when suddenly a drinking glass in front of me on the coffee table exploded into pieces, my dog then jumped up and started whimpering and scratching at the door, next thing I heard something like a person running up the stairs very loudly, so I hopped up and opened the living room door thinking there was an intruder in the house and as I opened the living room door it sounded like all the doors upstairs slamed shut simultaneously. So I grabbed the closest weapon I could find (a hurley) and went to go up the stairs but my dog would not go up, so I didnt either.

I then waited for my brother to come back home and told him the story, so the two of us went upstairs with the dog who then went up no problem, and all the doors upstairs rooms were open and they were definatly closed earlier to stop the dog going up and sleeping in the beds.

I never experienced anything again in my parents house but reading this thread brought it all back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Dardeen

I have had many experiences with my sixth sense since I was a small child. My earliest memory is when I was in a supermarket with my mother I was about 4 years old. A lady was wearing Sandals and I looked at her feet and I looked up at the ceiling. I had this almightly feeling that the industrial light was going to come away from the ceiling and as soon as that the light cam crashing down and it smashed on her toes. Weird I can't explain it. Ever since then I get feelings that something mite happen and I'm always right. Weird..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Loxosceles wrote: »
    Irish people aren't really spiritually trained in letting go of anything after death. Their emotional and psychological grip on emotion, bitterness or property is quite tenacious compared to most other human cultures, and it often lasts into the next world. Which really makes me feel an enormous amount of detached pity and compassion for a lot of them. But it also explains why the wake ritual is so important; it facilitates the dead letting go even more so than the living. The Irish tradition of never speaking ill of the dead lest they come for you (even if he/she cheated right and left and was a horrible person) is perfectly understandable, because chances are, if they _were_ horrible, they are very likely hanging around to try and cause accidents and make things go wrong.
    [FONT=&quot]lox.[/FONT]

I'm sorry to hear you'vehad such a horrible expereince. I've never had an experience with/of ghosts, but I'm in 2 minds about whether they exist, although, a lot of these stories are hard to justify in any logical sense other than that they were ghost experiences.
    Anyway, I don't agree with you when you say that the Irish have a tradition of not speaking ill of the dead for fear that they come after you!! I think its a little thing called respect and maybe a little feeling of guilt you may get if you spoke ill of anyone who had passed on th you didn't particularly like.
    I also think the reason there may be more ghosts, volitile or otherwise, in Ireland, is because we simply have a longer time line of nasty history. America is a relatively new country. I don't want to sound like a patriotic mad woman here, but Ireland has had a pretty brutal and ineresting history of hundreds and hundreds of years. Bound to be more ghosts, if they do in fact exist, which I think they do. (mostly :))

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

6th wrote: »
    Another recent experience is one I have had similarily before but I feel it very personal.

On 3 mornings last week on my drive to work I was smiled at by the same young girl each day in different cars. On the 2nd and 3rd occassion I managed to get along side the cars when traffic slowed/stopped and there was no girl in the cars. In one case the back seet had 2 large boxes on it so there couldnt have been a girl there.

Everytime this has happened to me it has been between cork street and patricks cathedral.

There is a very unique and starnge feeling i get when i see this girl and it is like an extreme feeling of fear but not 'bad'. On the occassion when I experienced similar it was a different girl but around the same area.

Hi 6th,
    I know this post is very old but I've just been going through this thread reading every single post and it's all very interesting. I'm just curious to know regarding the above, was it near the bottom of Cork St. that this happens?

Yeah as I said its where cork street meets with patrick street. Why that specifically?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

@catgrrl, do you have that mp3 on your comp? would like to get a listen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

6th wrote: »
    Yeah as I said its where cork street meets with patrick street. Why that specifically?

My dad used to work in a building at the bottom of Cork Street (Ardee Street), it's a really old building and this was back in the eighties when he worked there. I think it's been converted into apartments or something since then (maybe that work was going on at the time you saw this girl).

Anyway, he used to work late sometimes on his own, or on a Saturday and the place he worked occupied part of the ground floor and the entire basement area. He said a number of times when he was there on his own, he saw a little girl walking but when he'd follow her she'd just be gone. He did a bit of investigation into the building and found out that years back (I think maybe around 1900's or something) it had been some sort of an orphanage or home for children and that there had been a huge fire in which some children had died. He told me this story years ago and I had completely forgotten about it but when I read your post it just reminded me of it. I guess there's a lot of history in that area though so might not even be related.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hey, I'm a lurker.
    I have always been very interested by the subject of ghosts, spirits and aliens ect...

But yeah anyway...

I live in Tallaght, very near the sight of an old hanging tree that was cut down, a few years back, after it was deemed unsafe.
    As you probably already know, Tallaght is also a mass grave yard, as it is where a lot of corpses were dumped during the black death.

I have lived in two houses in my life time, the first one i moved out of when i was two, so i don't have much memory of it, but my sister always told me she always felt uneasy and unsettled in that house, but could never put her finger on it.

The one i am living in now, always seemed alright to me, up untill about, maybe a month and a half ago, when one night, i woke up to what i thought i could make out as a face looking into my eyes, and as i started to have a closer look, not getting up, just concentrating on the figure more, i was starting to make out, other figures that seemed to be moving about my room.
    This went on for about 5 minutes, the longer i watched, the clearer everything seemed to be.
    All the figures i could see looked very old, not in age, but they looked like they came from mid 1800's early 1900's.
    When i thought i saw one coming to close to me i quickly darted and on my light, at this point they all disappeared.

Through out this event, i had a new feeling, i felt both terrified and at ease.
    At some points i was almost petrified by the thought that i was actually seeing ghosts.

The next morning i dismissed this event as a form of sleep paralysis, and it stayed that way in my head for some time, until about two weeks ago, the same figures appeared to me again, all with out sound, or really taking any major interest in me.
    But this time, i saw them all before i slept and i had the same feeling as last time, i watched the,m again for some time, until i fell asleep.
    There is a big gap of my memory missing from a short time after seeing them, until just before i fell asleep.

I haven't seen anything since last time, but have heard the odd "thump" or "crash" coming from rooms, when my house has been empty except for me and my dog, who had been beside me, also there has been a few times, where my dog has barked aggressively at what appeared to be nothing, just thin air.

What i took from all my experiences is that i do think Tallaght is somewhat an active place for the spirit world, there is also a lot of other stories about Tallaght and its surrounding areas, in terms of ghosts spirits and sightings of other myths.
    My house, to me, is "haunted! by a few souls in my opinion, although, i do not think they are out to hurt me or any one in anyway.
    Just cant find their way to the next life.

And thats my story. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 michellemac

Hi all,

I have been interested in the paranormal for around 20 years now, but its only in the last two that i have been going out to investigate supposedly haunted locations in northern Ireland. We would only take a torch, digital camera and maybe a Dictaphone for E.V.P. i don't take to much equipment because if there is a presence you will feel it. I have always been aware of ghostly presence's since i was a small child but as far as I'm aware saw my first actual ghost at the age of thirteen. I have now moved to swords and would like to meet people who are also interested in the paranormal, to maybe set up some investigations of local haunted locations.

I did attend the Dublin Paranormal convention at Clontarf castle and met a lot of very interesting people. I have to say the P.I.G guys were very helpful and had some great stories to tell, i recommend checking out their web site.

• Advertisement

Hey Michelle! Mark here from PIGs :D

We're all on here years, glad you found this place!

Advertisement