Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts - What are your experiences?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Ghost Girl wrote: »
    Could be the banshee.

For five years though? I would imagine that she would have come and gone a long time ago if it were a banshee?? I know they're supposed to "appear" to certain families etc but I still think it's in the circumstances of predicting a death every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

Our old house where we lived about 10 yrs ago, was in a council housing estate. I know of 5 things that happened there:

The first thing happened to my older sister when she was a young child. She clearly remembers climbing up on the kitchen counter, to get to one of the cupboards, while my mother was out of the room. She remembers someone putting their hands on her waist and lifting her down onto the floor. The reason she always remembered it is because when she turned around there was no one there. She now reckons someone was looking after her, as she shouldn't have been at the cupboards.

Second thing involves my older sister again and my older brother. When they were kids they often heard the sound of a dog out on the landing when they were in their beds. They heard the nails on the carpet and the paws padding up and down. Now we did have a dog then, but our dog always came when they called it. This thing never came in, even though the room doors were open. They would sit up in their beds and call for our dog, but nothing came into the rooms. They were always too afraid to go out and look.

Third thing involved another of my sisters. She came home from her friends house late one night and decided to make herself some chips. She was frying away when she decided to plug in the radio for some music. She was just about to put the plug in the wall, when she thought she heard something call her name in a very low voice. She shrugged it off and was about to plug the radio in again when something called her name again - this time right beside her ear, and it also said 'don't do that'. She said she could feel the breath on her ear and everything. Being absolutely terrified, she wasn't able to run. She dropped straight down on the floor, closed her eyes and stick her fingers in her ears. She said she sat there for a few minutes and she could feel something walking around her in a circle. When it finally left she made it upstairs to my parents room. My brother also remembers that night because he could hear my sister crying. He went into my parents room and my sister was sitting on their bed shaking like a leaf and crying to my mother. My mother later said there was something wrong with that radio and she was lucky she hadn't plugged it in, so in a way that thing was probably looking after her.

4th thing was a regular occurance in our old house and also in the house where my parents live now. We often hear someone calling a name - eg. we would hear the voice of my aunt calling one of us - but there actually isnt anyone there. Now this 'phenomenon' is a bit weird, as the people we hear aren't actually dead, but it happens nonetheless. My father was always skeptical of that one, until he was in the kitchen with my mother one day and they both clearly heard a friend of theirs calling my mother but lo and behold there was no one outside.

5th thing was my older brother hearing what he swears was the banshee outside our old house one night, but I have posted that one up here before.

That's it --- for now...:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭bubbles747

as a child, i was playing in an old closed graveyard we were playing catch or somthing but my friend was well ahead of me running out of the graveyard my foot went into a hole and i tripped as i did i looked behind me and for a second i seen a man in a black suit and black top hat with an eye glass in his eye, i ran so fast and looked back but he was gone, to my horror when i got home my family laughed and didnt believe me, but i never played in that graveyard again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭NotSoDumbBlonde

Hi All,

Some very interesting stories in this thread indeed! It's nice to read about and learn of other people's experiences. I have some of my own, which i'd be delighted to add - it would be nice to share them without being laughed at, which is the usual reaction!

1st paranormal experience I had was when I was in my teens. My great-uncle (who was alive at the time) appeared beside my bed and my entire body stiffened - the only thing I could move were my eyes. Not knowing what else to do (and having been raised and educated as a catholic!) I decided to start praying! I know - what could a Hail Mary do for me!? After saying a few prayers (the few that I knew), the feeling of paralysis finally left and my Uncle disappeared. The following morning when my Mum collected me (I had been babysitting for a friend of hers) she told me that she had some bad news - I said "Did Uncle Tommy die?" and she replied "How did you know?"

Strange things happened when my grandfather died - we were very close. He used to give me messages in my dreams to pass onto my Grandmother. Messages that only she would understand. I didnt pass on these "messages" though for fear of upsetting her. Only in recent years did I sit her down and tell her the things that my Grandfather told me in my dreams. She couldnt believe it.

Then came the nasty stuff. In an apartment I was living in about 5 years ago, I had the worst and most disturbing experiences. A girl holding a noose appeared at the bottom of my bed night after night. It was enough to make me move out for a few weeks. I eventually moved back in because, after all, i was paying rent on this place and I wasnt going to let some silly "ghost" or whatever it was force me out of my own apartment! But another night, several months later, a woman appeared at the end of my bed. She told me her life story and said that she had just died of breast cancer and she wasnt happy "on the other side" and that she wanted to come back. She said she was in her forties and had left a young family behind. She sat on my bed and as she inched closer and closer to me, telling me how lonely she was, I asked her to please leave because she was starting to frighten me. The following morning as I waited for the bus to work, a hearse drove into the church across the street. The elderly woman standing beside me said "Very sad story - isnt it, love?" and when I asked her what she was referring to she pointed at the hearse and said "Poor woman died of breast cancer - only in her forties, with 2 young children!". Chills ran up my spine!

Many other things happened in that apartment and eventually we moved out. We were sick of things happening to us, such as waking up covered in bruises and scratches, the TV and our stereos popping on in the middle of the night blaring music....the windows slamming open and shut in the middle of the summer as if there was a storm (and nothing to do with Irish weather either!). We played a spiritual cleansing tape once and I can honestly say, I have never been so frightened in my life. The blinds were literally jumping off the window frames and the doors started slamming. After 3 years of this, enough really was enough. Thankfully, nothing of the like has happened in my new residence and it's been a further 3 years since I moved. I do still have strange dreams and experiences now and then, but nothing to frighten me - maybe i'm getting used to it!?

Has anyone who has shared similar experiences visited a psychic? I'm thinking of doing so although I'm not sure whether I should!?

Thanks for reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I may have said it before but this thread is great!

• Advertisement

Hmmm....did you notice that your post is numbered 666!? ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭pistonsvox

866 you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

866........... and your called "NotSoDumbBlonde" ha ha ha only kidding:D

Eh no - you'll note that he has posted 866 posts in total but that particular post I was referring to was post #666 in this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

ha ha i acutally thought that after i posted :o lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

ha ha ha ZING!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

Some really interesting stories here, i am just wondering could some of them be associated with night tremors and sleep paralysis. I know i get these sometimes although one time i can't explain what happened, i woke one night a dark shadow figure standing next to my bed, started freaking out, thrown punches and eventually ran out of my room, my mom was still up so i told her what happened, just as she left the room a newspaper moved across the floor, this totally freaked me out, while the shadow figure could be put down to a night tremour i couldn't explain the paper...I still get night tremors but have learned to embrace them, i suppose there a form of lucid dreaming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Nari85 wrote: »
    i suppose there a form of lucid dreaming

It's not Lucid dreaming. I don't know what it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

The house I grew up in Wicklow was in retrospect, a scary place. I have often wondered about the history of the house, or the property it was built on. I posted a long account of it before on another site, so I'll cut and paste and edit it.
    We moved into our new home when I was around 8 or 9 years old and had it re-decorated over a period of weeks before settling in permanently. Even with the open spaces, it seemed a bit suffocating, but as children we just accepted it.

Our resident presence, which included what I considered to be at least 3 or 4 entities, manifested as black or grey shadowy figures that moved through the hall, stood in doorways, shifted past doorways when we were in other rooms, and once, as a tall figure of a man, standing over me as I lay on the sofa, as a reflection in a window at night with the main light on in the room. I know this was quite significant, as today I even remember what I was watching at the time - 'The Word' (Old channel 4 programme for those that don't remember!) and I was alone in the house, happy to have the TV to myself.

As kids, sometimes friends were unwilling to stay over - in one incident, before we had mentioned anything about any kind of presence to anyone, a friend of ours told us she wouldn't like to stay overnight because of the 'people in the hall.' These figures were most often seen in the corner of one's eye, moving quickly by.

Unfortunately for me, my bedroom seemed to be the epicentre of the negative energy, and most of the heaviest 'traffic' was witnessed and felt there. Outside of my bedroom, was a large old wooden door, which we could not see over, which led to an overgrown and at that time disused paddock path. This door, and the grassy area behind us had us terrified for some reason, but we just got used to it.

Also next door to my room, was a WC that seemed to feel like the end of the earth, if you get my meaning - it seemed dark although there was plenty of light, and we were usually scared to use it. Although the layout of the house was flat, of course, it seemed to dip, from one corner to the other, with the corner my room was in being the darker corner.

I guess the 'haunting' or whatever it was, is connected to the land, as the house only had one owner previously, a family, and there were multiple ghosts. I never saw any children, but my sister did once in the form of a shadowy reflection in the window.
    To this day, as a full grown adult, I wouldn't go into that house in a fit even though it's been close to two decades, and I wasn't always scared at the time.
    SORRY for the long post !!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Hi All,

Some very interesting stories in this thread indeed! It's nice to read about and learn of other people's experiences. I have some of my own, which i'd be delighted to add - it would be nice to share them without being laughed at, which is the usual reaction!

1st paranormal experience I had was when I was in my teens. My great-uncle (who was alive at the time) appeared beside my bed and my entire body stiffened - the only thing I could move were my eyes. Not knowing what else to do (and having been raised and educated as a catholic!) I decided to start praying! I know - what could a Hail Mary do for me!? After saying a few prayers (the few that I knew), the feeling of paralysis finally left and my Uncle disappeared. The following morning when my Mum collected me (I had been babysitting for a friend of hers) she told me that she had some bad news - I said "Did Uncle Tommy die?" and she replied "How did you know?"

Strange things happened when my grandfather died - we were very close. He used to give me messages in my dreams to pass onto my Grandmother. Messages that only she would understand. I didnt pass on these "messages" though for fear of upsetting her. Only in recent years did I sit her down and tell her the things that my Grandfather told me in my dreams. She couldnt believe it.

Then came the nasty stuff. In an apartment I was living in about 5 years ago, I had the worst and most disturbing experiences. A girl holding a noose appeared at the bottom of my bed night after night. It was enough to make me move out for a few weeks. I eventually moved back in because, after all, i was paying rent on this place and I wasnt going to let some silly "ghost" or whatever it was force me out of my own apartment! But another night, several months later, a woman appeared at the end of my bed. She told me her life story and said that she had just died of breast cancer and she wasnt happy "on the other side" and that she wanted to come back. She said she was in her forties and had left a young family behind. She sat on my bed and as she inched closer and closer to me, telling me how lonely she was, I asked her to please leave because she was starting to frighten me. The following morning as I waited for the bus to work, a hearse drove into the church across the street. The elderly woman standing beside me said "Very sad story - isnt it, love?" and when I asked her what she was referring to she pointed at the hearse and said "Poor woman died of breast cancer - only in her forties, with 2 young children!". Chills ran up my spine!

Many other things happened in that apartment and eventually we moved out. We were sick of things happening to us, such as waking up covered in bruises and scratches, the TV and our stereos popping on in the middle of the night blaring music....the windows slamming open and shut in the middle of the summer as if there was a storm (and nothing to do with Irish weather either!). We played a spiritual cleansing tape once and I can honestly say, I have never been so frightened in my life. The blinds were literally jumping off the window frames and the doors started slamming. After 3 years of this, enough really was enough. Thankfully, nothing of the like has happened in my new residence and it's been a further 3 years since I moved. I do still have strange dreams and experiences now and then, but nothing to frighten me - maybe i'm getting used to it!?

Has anyone who has shared similar experiences visited a psychic? I'm thinking of doing so although I'm not sure whether I should!?

Thanks for reading!

Oh my god, you and i must be twins or some thing, you are just like me!! and your last line is what ive been asking myself for some time now. ive avoided psychics but am still curious to learn more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Years ago when my parents were in bed my mother woke up suddenly and she saw my da's dead sister whispering something in his ear, she thought she was dreaming and went back asleep. Anyway the following morning at breakfast my dad mentioned he had a "dream" that his sister was saying something to him but he couldn't remember.....my mother was floored.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

Some really amazing stories here, I'd love to have one of my own but I've really never experienced anything paranormal...course some would say I should be happy about that but it'd be great to see something out of the ordinary, just to know 100% thats ghosts etc are real:o

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

Nari85 wrote: »
    Some really interesting stories here, i am just wondering could some of them be associated with night tremors and sleep paralysis. I know i get these sometimes although one time i can't explain what happened, i woke one night a dark shadow figure standing next to my bed, started freaking out,

I can relate to this as it happened to me one time also. My husband and I were at a family wedding - no drink for me as I was driving - and we were staying in my old childhood room in my dad's house. I awoke to find myself sitting up in the bed screaming my head off as there was a dark form standing right over with me with arms outstretched - it seemed like I was dreaming but I wasn't but it's hard to explain .

Anyways the screaming woke up my husband who stumbled around in an unfamiliar room 'till he found the light switch.
    Still got no explanation for it - still think of it sometimes.

Another thing that used to happen to me as a child/teenager in the 80's was that I used to hear the walls whispering - same room - I shared it with my sister - this is down the country so no late night channels on tv which was turned off early, and no close neighbours either!
    I used to lay awake listening to what I could hear, I was sure it was families talking, kids laughing etc but could never make out exactly what was being said. This happened right up into my teenage years and I thought it was only me and I don't remembering ever discussing it with my sister but we must have talked about it because only about a year ago she asked me if I remembered the whispers in the walls?

ANyone ever pick up a phone to dial a number and only get silence (no dial tone) and a disembodied voice saying "what do you want"? ' cos that used to happen a lot too! I used to think I was tapping into hell! Scary at 14 years old!

Realtine wrote: »
    I can relate to this as it happened to me one time also. My husband and I were at a family wedding - no drink for me as I was driving - and we were staying in my old childhood room in my dad's house. I awoke to find myself sitting up in the bed screaming my head off as there was a dark form standing right over with me with arms outstretched - it seemed like I was dreaming but I wasn't but it's hard to explain .

Anyways the screaming woke up my husband who stumbled around in an unfamiliar room 'till he found the light switch.
    Still got no explanation for it - still think of it sometimes.

Another thing that used to happen to me as a child/teenager in the 80's was that I used to hear the walls whispering - same room - I shared it with my sister - this is down the country so no late night channels on tv which was turned off early, and no close neighbours either!
    I used to lay awake listening to what I could hear, I was sure it was families talking, kids laughing etc but could never make out exactly what was being said. This happened right up into my teenage years and I thought it was only me and I don't remembering ever discussing it with my sister but we must have talked about it because only about a year ago she asked me if I remembered the whispers in the walls?

ANyone ever pick up a phone to dial a number and only get silence (no dial tone) and a disembodied voice saying "what do you want"? ' cos that used to happen a lot too! I used to think I was tapping into hell! Scary at 14 years old!

And you think this is lucid dreaming??

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

And you think this is lucid dreaming??

I don't think I was dreaming - I can still remember the fear - the 'form' which I believe to be male had both arms outstretched and I feel was definitely going to touch me or smother me or something. !!! It seemed sinister. I haven't analysised it though so perhaps there is a logical explanation.

• Advertisement

Realtine wrote: »
    I don't think I was dreaming - I can still remember the fear - the 'form' which I believe to be male had both arms outstretched and I feel was definitely going to touch me or smother me or something. !!! It seemed sinister. I haven't analysised it though so perhaps there is a logical explanation.
    Logical explanations difficult when it comes to stuff like this! And I don't think you were dreaming either....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Loada_Bo11ocks

This happened my sister when she was 20/21 about 14 years ago. She was living at home at the time. She slept in the backroom with my other sister. She woke up in the middle of the night to see my Mam staring out the window. She asked "what are u doing Mam"(just thinking there was something going on outside or something), she didnt answer and kept looking out, me sister panicks and said "Mam what are u doing!!?", my Mam just walks out of the room without replying and then she hears her Mam from the front room say "Sarah?!Whats wrong???" She was terrified. She said, "u were just in my room looking out the window??" My Mam sais "no i wasnt". Still to this day she doesnt wana talk about it. Scares the $hit out of her. My Mother isnt one for playing practical jokes either! Even my Mam hates being reminded of it!
    I was only a nipper, apparently I was asleep in the small front room:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

thats fkd up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Loada_Bo11ocks

shoefloozy wrote: »
    A friend of mine took this photo at Christmas in his living room. Check out the bottom left corner. I'm still facinated by it. Let me know what you think?
    That picture is very good! Looks like a little girl in a dress maybe? Even the body language is of a child if u get me.
    Ive a pic like that aswell, somebodys sister died a couple of months later and theres a face of a little girl in the pic abit like that pic! Not sure if I should post it as there is a few people in the pic that probably wouldnt like to have there pic on here:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

This has happened twice withing the last few weeks.
    Lying in the bad in he others halfs house,we are both noding off in bed all of a sudden a big flash we both seen the flash with our eyes closed,a few moments pass then she asked me did i just see a flash i said yes we both felt spooked as we both knew this was odd.
    The very same thing happened last night but this time in my house i got the feeling there is something with us when we are both together.

The lights go dim and bright alot too,but that only happens in my house.,,.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Lpfsox wrote: »
    Hello folks, first post in this forum but have read this thread with great interest and it's reminded me of something weird that happened when I was about 11 or 12 and which I'd completely forgotten.

As I said, I was about 11/12 and it was the routine during the summer holidays that you'd get out of the house after your breakfast and not reappear until dinner time. My sister, our neighbour and I used to like taking the dogs (2 border collies) walking along the canal which isn't too far away from where we lived.

We usually headed up the old tow-path towards Clondalkin, but it got very overgrown just past Ballyfermot so we didn't generally go much further than that, but this particular day we decided that we were exploring (big Famous Five fans I suppose) and kept on going. We were chatting away and the dogs were running ahead of us and every so often they'd run back with a stick or something they'd found when all of a sudden the two of them came running back towards us whimpering and crying and stood in front of us as if they were minding us. We didn't see anyone or hear anything for a minute and then a big black dog - bigger than either of our dogs, but a similar shape (ie quite furry, big square head, not a breed like a doberman/rottweiller or anything) came out of the field/ditch (not sure which, didn't stop to investigate that part) just in front of us. It had some sort of animal skull in it's mouth and didn't move towards us, but just stood there. We all agreed there was something very scary about him (and none of us are frightened of dogs in the slightest) - although it didn't growl or display any threatening behaviour it felt very eerie. We also all agreed that it had red eyes, but that bit may have been slight hysteria; if it was though I've convinced myself that I really did see them and it wasn't a trick of the light.

Well we all got a fright and ran back towards home as fast as we could but somewhere along the way we started being a bit more rational and figured it was just a dog who'd found a bone and was protecting it in case our dogs decided to take it away. Our own dogs kept very close to us while we were running until we'd got a good bit away and then went back to their usual behaviour of running slightly in front and returning every so often.

We didn't think any more of it for a while until several weeks later when we were out again (no dogs this time) heading in the opposite direction but still on the canal tow-path we saw the same black dog, and he had the skull with him again. This time he turned and walked away from us, so we followed (morbid curiosity I suppose) until he got to the cemetery at Goldenbridge and slipped through the gates. That cemetery has been locked up for as long as I can remember but when we looked through the railings after that dog we couldn't see any sign of him at all - and although there are trees and bushes there, there weren't any near enough to the gates for the dog to have slipped behind without us seeing.

Both incidents took place during bright summer days and none of us ever saw that dog again, even though we roamed that area every summer for years. I don't know if this qualifies as a ghost story, but we were all very very creeped out by it.

I don't know how I missed this post 1st time round reading through this thread. It reminded me of something that happened my uncle. One night about 30yrs ago he was cycling home from a dance with his mate. They were on a lonely country road just past Lisdoo for anyone that knows Dundalk. It was pitch dark but in the distance ahead the two lads saw something red glowing in the darkness. They stopped and stood against the ditch to watch it. As it came closer to their horror, they saw it was a huge black dog with red glowing eyes. It just padded past them quietly. My uncle and his mate froze....then looked at each other. One of them said 'wtf was that?!' The other said 'I'll tell you what that was, it was a ghost'
    My uncle btw is a staunch pioneer, a very intelligent man who follows pollitics. He didn't make it up or imagine it. I always suspected it was a Pooka he saw..an irish spirit that appears in the form of an animal like a horse or a dog. Legend has it that they have the power of speech, can be mischievious but do sometimes warn of danger.

Oh my god, you and i must be twins or some thing, you are just like me!! and your last line is what ive been asking myself for some time now. ive avoided psychics but am still curious to learn more

Well if you do end up going to one - let me know how it goes. The more i think about it, the more I want to go.......but i've been thinking about it for YEARS and have done nothing!!
    :)

Has anyone ever felt like they were being strangled at night? I've had the sleep-paralysis experiences and the shadow-man ones.....and also the feeling that someone is pressing down on your chest (I think it's called The Old Hag Syndrome or something). Never before had I felt like someone's hands were around my throat though. It happened twice in this past month. Very disturbing.....and very real because I actually couldnt breath! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭*eadaoin

Hi. I posted this in the Dead Mans knock thread i suppose it has more relevence here though.

I've experienced something similar a few times in my parents house.
    The first time i was sitting at the computer in a downstairs room beside the window looking to the back garden. I was surfing for......things i didn't want to be seen looking at when three knocks come on the window. I figured it was the aul lad out the back locking up or something so i stayed on the computer looking at other stuff and waited for him to come in and say something. The back door didn't open for him to come back in and a fair time had passed before i went to see what he was doing out the back for that long. When i got to the back door it was locked up and found he had been in bed the whole time.
    Ok so some prowler with views on what i should be looking at on the web perhaps??????? Spooked enough wether it was living, dead or undead. Definitely wasn't a family member.
    The next time was in the sitting room watching random late night tv when i dosed off and was woken by three knocks on the window. I jumped up and looked out the curtains and stayed looking for a while but i couldn't see anyone.
    Totally freaked at that stage but still not beyond the realm of possibility that a prowler waited at the window for the exact moment for me to nod off to do a late night nik-nak. Again wasn't a family member.
    The third time i was upstairs in bed and again had just dosed off when i woke up with the sound of three knocks on the window. Upstairs!!! i pulled the covers over my head and curlled up, needless to say, unable to sleep for a while.
    Sh*tting bricks i couldn't muster the courage to look out the window to see the fore mentioned nik nakking prowler dangling from a harness or legging down the road with a ladder on his shoulder.
    Was it coming from inside???? I can see that its different from the deadmans knock. It seems to be more of a playfull sort of thing than a sinister foreboding. still sh*t scary though.
    Other stuff has happened in the house of a less hollywood horror nature but still freaky none the less.
    I've since got my own house and nothing of a spooky nature to report from it happily.
    Any ideas on what it could be?
    My mam told me that a 'child of prague' statue fell off a windowsill when her dad passed away.

that's quite spooky! you reminded me that in my dad's family there is a rumour of three knocks announcing the death of a family member, but i don't remember any tales of it in recent years. when i first heard of it i was a child, so perhaps i should ask my dad about it and get the full story it might be interesting! i must look up the dead man's knock thread.

i have never had any direct experiences of ghosts that i remember, but there was one night in a house i lived in on dublin's north side when i was awoken in the middle of the night by the feeling of someone holding both my arms and shaking me until i woke, i was quite spooked. i have since heard about sleep paralysis and believe i have experienced this in the past but the shaking feeling was a new one. hasn't happened since though so perhaps it was just a dream.

often throughout the years i have jumped up in the middle of the night certain that i could feel a man's presence beside me in the room and absolutely terrified. i had never really thought much of this and didn't tell anyone about it because quite frankly it sounds a bit mad! then several years ago an old friend of my mother's who is a medium was giving me a sort of reading and passing on messages from someone who said he was my guardian. she said he told her to say he was sorry for all those times he scared me when i suddenly felt him near, he had never meant to make me afraid only wanted to show me his was around! i haven't felt this in a long time though so it may possibly have been my wild imagination :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Coming up to almost 700 posts and this thread is still delivering.

Advertisement