Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Challenge in FM2006?

Options
  • 28-02-2006 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've gotten tired of FM2006 and was wondering if anyone has any good challenges they have come across I could try? Maybe we could all start one and sticky it and then post up our results?

Just an idea!:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Seriously, an obvious challenge is to take a no hoper league two (or lower team) and slowly transform them so the eventually get to the premiership and then try to establish them as a force there. I always do this every time I play FM myself, there's no challenge being Arsenal/Liverpool/Manchester United, the real joy of FM is being in League one and in the last game of the season being in a relegation scrap/promoti
    Nah, on scramble and winning!...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Take an African team and try and win the WC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Take Hull City to the premiership title!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Take Nuneaton Borough to the premiership! 7 seasons in and in the championship so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Laguna wrote:
    Seriously, an obvious challenge is to take a no hoper league two (or lower team) and slowly transform them so the eventually get to the premiership and then try to establish them as a force there. I always do this every time I play FM myself, there's no challenge being Arsenal/Liverpool/Manchester United, the real joy of FM is being in League one and in the last game of the season being in a relegation scrap/promoti
    Nah, on scramble and winning!...
    I realise that's the challenge. I want a quick fix challenge though. One season. Maybe going the season unbeaten with Chelsea or someone with no signings...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

besty wrote:
    I realise that's the challenge. I want a quick fix challenge though. One season. Maybe going the season unbeaten with Chelsea or someone with no signings...
    Try and survive in the premiership with one of the promoted teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kingpj86

If u want a good challenge make pompey into world beaters. They have lots of money but a very poor squad. Watch the wage budget though cos they have very little income brecause of their poor stadium and lack of support

Advertisement