Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the aristocrats

Options
  • 28-02-2006 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

A family walks into a talent agency. It's a father, mother, son, daughter and dog. The father says to the talent agent, "We have a really amazing act. You should represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too cute."

The mother says, "Sir, if you just see our act, we know you would want to represent us."

The agent says, "OK. OK. I'll take a look."

In walks Chuck Norris and he roundhouse kicks the talent agent in the face.

For the longest time, the agent just sits in silence. Finally, he manages, "That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?"

And the father says, "The Aristocrats!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Heard it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭bobk

eh?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

bobk wrote:
    eh?

My thoughts exactly :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

I think you might have to be ''Special'' to get the jist of that one.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

I fell on the floor laughing when I read that first. an aristocrats joke is usually the sickest thibg you will ever read this one throws you off so I love it

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Anyone see the movie-documentary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Roffle. :D

There's a video somewhere that has a ton of comedians doing their version of the Aristocrats joke, I'll post up the link if I can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You can find cartman doing his version on youtube. I won't post a link as it was the single most disturbing thing I have ever listened to.

Advertisement