Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Meteor Unlocking - Over a month!

• 28-02-2006 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Hi

Asked for phone to be unlocked from Meteor over two weeks ago, now told it will be another two weeks before they can do it.

Not keen on having phone flashed so what are my options?

Need to switch to o2 cos there is terrible Vodafone and Meteor reception where I am.

Something to do with their machine being out of order. Is there anything COMREG can do?

Slumped

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

slumped wrote:
    Hi

Asked for phone to be unlocked from Meteor over two weeks ago, now told it will be another two weeks before they can do it.

Not keen on having phone flashed so what are my options?

Need to switch to o2 cos there is terrible Vodafone and Meteor reception where I am.

Something to do with their machine being out of order. Is there anything COMREG can do?

Slumped

they're probably lying to you. vodafone tends to do that but i haven't seen it from meteor before. having the phone flashed wont unlock it anyway. what type of phone is it? people here can unlcok most phones for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

It's a Nokia 3220.

S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

just give me the imei and ill give you the code

press *#06# to get the imei

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I tried to get my phone unlocked from Meteor and the service was crap waiting and waiting till I got it unlocked myself..

Advertisement