Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead or alive: the movie

Options
  • 28-02-2006 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Oh god. This looks...abysmal
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3148357
    i mean we knew it would be bad, but this looks like Uwe Boll inspired levels of new suckage pioneering.
    First off: Wheres the breasts?!
    Second: Wheres the goddamn breasts??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

The first and second picture look ;like they are out of a cheap cartoon

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The trailer is out too.... it looks terrible!

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=7893

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Yup.. I could be terrible in a Mortal Kombat: The Movie sort of way though. If they just leave out any plot and character development and have some good fight scenes and lots of totty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

If anything, the trailer makes the game look WORSE than the still photos! Good grief...ayanes hair looks like a bad wig, kasumi has (what sounded like) an american accent, and i didnt see ONE pair of comically oversized jiggling breasts.
    Youd wonder how you could go so wrong with a movie where hot women beat the tar out of each other in skimpy outfits...but somehow, they managed to balls it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Oh god. This looks...abysmal
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3148357
    i mean we knew it would be bad, but this looks like Uwe Boll inspired levels of new suckage pioneering.
    First off: Wheres the breasts?!
    Second: Wheres the goddamn breasts??
    i concure where are the bouncing orbs of wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

For some reason I thought this thread was going to be about Takashi Miike's Dead or Alive , which is a good movie.

Not this which looks woeful. Although Jaime Pressly is in it. Who has nice tits. Which I'm sure a quick google image search will confirm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

there is a BIG difference between nice tits and massive tits;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

evad_lhorg wrote:
    BIG & important difference :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

evad_lhorg wrote:

True. True.

I stand corrected, or rather not stand, but sit awkwardly. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

If only Russ Meyer was still alive... he'd have done a proper job on this film.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I looked at the stills of this film from one of the links above, it looks plop tbh. I'd like to see a close up of the chick playing Kasumi to see if she's cute or not!, anyway there seems to be a lot of white girls in the stills of the movie and if my memory serves me correctly, there's only one white girl in the DOA universe (Tina)?, who are these others?..

Advertisement