Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource keeps disconnecting

• 28-02-2006 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Any idea what might cause this??? > I got connected 3 weeks ago and despite repeated attempts to contact tech support no answers. I used a Dlink ADSL router the first week but kept getting constant disconnects every 15 mins to 2 hour intervals. Changed to a 3com modem and same problem. Speeds are fine but the on and off nature of the service leaves IP telephony useless.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

I'm just thinking....there's a busy phone line on the same connection would frequent calls cause the DSL modem to drop out if no filters are installed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

My friend from Glasnevin has being getting alot of disconnects too, Phibsbro' exchange.

Advertisement